+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Top Chef 3/04 Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 3/04 Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Carla said she screwed up a sauce in the interview. I don't know what sauce she screwed up, but SHE said she screwed it up and never recovered. She also said she let her nerves get to her. Her biggest complaint was they had too much to do, in too little time. She couldn't recover from that. Fabio and Stephan could. I will say that Stephan and Fabio had better Sous Chefs, but Carla would have chosen Casey anyway.

I have no real opinion about Casey, didn't watch her season. After my choice left the competition I did want Carla to win.

Anyone can listen to the Talk of the Nation interview. It is up at NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts just search the Talk of the Nation page.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Top Chef 3/04 Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3377824;
    And Carla took that boil in the bag meat and grilled it.. so again, I would tend to put that on Carla as well.

Good grief. You have to sear or grill sous vide meat, otherwise it looks pale and nasty. The grilling is not what did in the meat. According to an interview with Carla, it just wasn't a great cut of meat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345