+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Top Chef 1/21 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Kao

Re: Top Chef 1/21 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

The CSS on the page takes longer to load, that's all.

I'm using Firefox. When you click on the "Read More" button it loads the comments first and THEN the article. Then you just use the buttons to navigate the pages in the articles.

I read it, and Oh my goodness Radika. The poor thing was stressed out really bad, but the article explains A LOT why she went home and not Carla.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3295079;
    When I try to go to the blog it takes several seconds for the blogs to show up. For whatever reason everything but the actual blogs show up immediately but not the blogs. I have to wait for those. I have a pretty fast connection and it takes 5-10 seconds before the blog pops up. I don't know if this info helps, but I hope it does.
    I went on there today to try that, and the blog has disappeared completely. Guess I will never find out what she said. The most recent blog by Lee Anne that is up there now is a Dec. 18 entry for the Christmas show.

Why would they delete it? I didn't see anything on it that would justify removing it. I remember she mentioned where the finale was taking place but that's not a secret and then she talked about what happened behind the scenes and how Radhika treated her friends that had gone to Sahana. Discussed why Radhika lost and what we didn't see on camera. Nothing spoilerish and no reason why it should have been removed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3291031;
    LeeAnn's blog is up, and boy does she slam Leah and particularly Rahdika. She pulls no punches. Man, I love her.

(If mentioning this is not allowed, please feel free to remove.)
    Hutchlover, apparently the blog disappeared. Would you mind filling us in on what LeeAnn said?

LeeAnn is a straightshooter, and she is one of my all-time favorites. I'm glad she landed a gig with the show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678