+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Did she just say eww at seeing classic family dishes? She just became my hated contestant. I hate snobs. Hung can join her. Culinary snobs. Bah.

Elimination challenge is to take American homestyle comfort meals and update them making them low cholesterol. This should be good... I think I will like this competition.

ETA- Yeah, she did say "ewww". I can't stand Micah.

You know I'm really not liking most of their attitudes right now. There is nothing wrong with "American comfort food" Micah. She can shut up now.

Oooo Dale bought pre-cooked chicken and instant mashed potatoes for the challenge. Yeah, that's going to go over well.

Haha poor Dale. Why in the world would he buy instant mashed potatoes and already cooked chicken?

Ohh Howie won't get in the hottub.. he isn't there to make friends.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 06-27-2007 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2454103;
    I thought it refered to the single crayfish that fell out of his net and to the floor and he just left it there instead of picking it up and throwing it away. Maybe I missed something. Where they talking about something else in addition to that?
    No, that was it. Was there a trashcan nearby? For some reason I doubt it. I'm sure that if there was a trashcan nearby he would've thrown it away. Even still, don't the chefs make messes in the kitchen anyway? If that's the case, I'm sure there's someone from the show's staff would clean it up.

I'm just sayin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2454109;
    Did she just say eww at seeing classic family dishes? She just became my hated contestant. I hate snobs. Hung can join her. Culinary snobs. Bah.
    Yeah, I don't like those attitudes either. There's really nothing wrong with American classic dinners. It's not as if you eat one fried chicken wing you'll fall out in a cardiac arrest.

Sheesh!

I'm going to have to finish my assignment.

Let me know what happens with lots of juicy details!

Wow Hung is coming off as such a *insert bad word here*. Seriously, the look when he didn't win the quick fire. The look and oh well when he flat out lied and said he didn't put the oven on cool down.

Nice.

And I was liking him. Knew sooner or later his true self would come out (remember his shout out to Marcel? I'm just saying).

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2454122;
    No, that was it. Was there a trashcan nearby? For some reason I doubt it. I'm sure that if there was a trashcan nearby he would've thrown it away. Even still, don't the chefs make messes in the kitchen anyway? If that's the case, I'm sure there's someone from the show's staff would clean it up.

I'm just sayin'!
    I'm sure there's a trash can, its a working kitchen. He should have picked it up though. It's really no different that the glass jar that fell out of the fridge on him. You shouldn't just leave it there - it's ignorant. You drop something, pick it up. Its not like it was his own personal workstation.

Did she just say that she served raw chicken? Is that safe? She said the chicken was right on the edge of being cooked.

OK so which is it? Tom said that they should have used more imagination when recreating the classic dishes and then they slammed somebody for their dish not being enough like the original. *sighs*

+ Reply to Thread