+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Tom Colicchio, Head Judge

FORT Regular

Re: Tom Colicchio, Head Judge

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Add another son to the menu...congratulations to the Colicchios!
    Such vanilla names...lol! Those are very beautiful Italian names. Congrats!

Did we know about this? I don't remember hearing about this...

The Simpsons - Season 23, Episode 1 - 9/25/11
    Episode Synopsis: Season 23 premiere: When Homer's threatened by a Ukrainian terrorist, a shy security guard (voice of Kiefer Sutherland) with a shadowy past comes to his aid. Meanwhile, Marge dreams of being on "Top Chef"; and the future of "Nedna" (Ned and Mrs. Krabappel) is revealed. "Top Chef" judge Tom Colicchio has a voice cameo as himself.
    Go Tom! Can't wait to see what a Quickfire does to Marge's hair!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I never heard anything about this, and it's already half-over:

'Hooked Up with Tom Colicchio' premieres Wednesday on NBC Sports Network

Press release
    Wed, Jul 31st 2013 01:15 pm

NBC Sports Network presents "Hooked Up with Tom Colicchio," a new 30-minute outdoor fishing show featuring chef/owner of Craft restaurants and head judge of Bravo's "Top Chef" Tom Colicchio and guests in various fishing locations in the U.S. The five-part series premieres with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, July 31, beginning at 7 p.m. on NBC Sports Network.

The premiere features Super Bowl XLII champion and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Plaxico Burress and Colicchio as they search for fish in the Florida Everglades and talk football and family. In the second episode of "Hooked Up," at 7:30 p.m., Colicchio talks to Jane's Addiction frontman and Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell and his wife, Etty Lau.

On Wednesday, Aug. 7, "Hooked Up" again offers back-to-back episodes on NBC Sports Network. First at 7 p.m., 18-year NBA veteran Jerry Stackhouse discusses breaking Michael Jordan's University of North Carolina scoring record and advice given by Stackhouse's mother as he and Colicchio fish off the coast of South Naples, Fla. Then at 7:30 p.m., "The Wire" actor Wendell Pierce joins Colicchio in the Biloxi Marsh off the coast of Pierce's hometown of New Orleans.

The final episode of "Hooked Up" airs on Wednesday, Aug. 14, at 7 p.m., with New York City chef and restaurateur Eddie Huang and former mixed martial artist and UFC titleholder Randy "The Natural" Couture.

NBC Sports Network will telecast encore presentations of the evening's episodes beginning at 11 p.m. on Wednesday nights.
    I'm not sure where NBC Sports Network is on my system, but I'll look for the 2 new episodes tonight.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789