+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sara N. - Season 3

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Sara N. - Season 3

Sara N.

HOMETOWN: Santa Monica, CA - currently resides in New York, NY

PROFESSION: Executive Sous Chef, Boucarou

CULINARY EDUCATION: Culinary Arts/Management Degree from the Institute of Culinary Education

SIGNATURE CUISINE: French-Asian Cuisine

FAVORITE SIMPLE SUMMER RECIPE: Grilled Soft Shelled Crab

A native of Santa Monica, California, Sara N. attacks everything she attempts with the utmost passion. After graduating at the top of her class from culinary school, Sara N. landed an internship at the upscale Per Se in New York City. She then had the opportunity to be the sous chef at Chef & Company and moved on to work as the Executive Chef at Stone Rose. Sarah N. attributes her fast rise in the restaurant industry to her innate cooking skills and ability to manage people. She excels at fine dining, corporate and private catering, and feels that food should be simple, seasonal and satisfying. She plans to beat out the competition by saying she'll either find a way or make one.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Sara N. - Season 3

She seems smart and dedicated
    The big brother addiction its taking over

FORT Fanatic

Sara N. is on my list to make the top four.

FORT Newbie

sara, please don't go. you are my favorite.

I think Sara got robbed, but she shot herself in the foot when she walked in and admitted she was demoralized during this EC.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2513325;
    I think Sara got robbed, but she shot herself in the foot when she walked in and admitted she was demoralized during this EC.
    I agree, I also felt she got robbed. She has been doing okay in all of the challenges..not superb because she's never won nor been on top for the quickfire or elimination challenges however she hasn't been horrible either. I felt the other Sara and Howie should have gone way before Sara N. Howie just isn't a team player, he likes to work on his own and do his own thing, he has to have it his way or else he will get vocal and aggressive until he gets his way. I felt bad for Sara N., she's a sweet gal that hasn't brought any drama..maybe thats why producers deceided it was time for her to go. Anyway she's right, she is still young and will have many opportunities ahead of her. Good luck with your future endeavors Sara!

I'm very surprised that she is an executive cheff at a restaurant in NYC. She seems too slow. Wish her best though.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2513325;
    Aside from the fact that she was disappointed that the clubbing turned out to be false, she did mention in her exit video how she and Casey were hit upon by a drunk in the first three minutes of service. As a result she tried to hide in front of her grill by turning her back to the crowd while being really upset. This combined with criticism from her next door neighbor, Howie, led to her 'demoralized' statement at the JT. If she had not said the 'D' word, it might have been Howie who was going home as Sara's sliders were better liked than Howie's "Cuban" sandwich.

UGH.
    I wanted Howie to pack his knives and go.
    i keep bleeding love.

+ Reply to Thread