+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marisa Churchill - Season 2

She so should have gone!!! First of all, she ain't that hot. Definitely not as hot as she thinks she is. She's okay pretty.

Second of all, you can't brag about using your sex without proving yourself. People without ability using sex is the saddest thing.

What kind of chef cuts her finger? Being pastry chef isn't an excuse. Well, I'm not a chef and I don't know the norm of knife skills among pastry chefs, but seeing her bleed sure doesn't make me respect her as a chef. Chopping opinions seems so basic . . .

A pastry chef messing up gelatin?!?!? What the f***.

She made way too big of a deal about lychee situation. Sure Otto lied (to me, when he said he wasn't sure about lychees being free whatever was a lie). But for her to make those faces? It's a cooking competition. Otto made a mistake in life, but you messed up your food!!!

I'm so looking forward to see her go. SOON!

FORT Fanatic
    A pastry chef will not survive in this type of competition. When she could not even execute her own specialty, she should keep her bags packed.

I cannot find this gal's blog... I saw it mentioned but when I go to her website it doesn't show the blog as set up yet... can someone direct me? I just gotta find out where all her self promotion comes from...

FORT Newbie

Ego

Me neither, the marisa on the calendar shots hardly resembles the chick on the show. I noticed on the show she plugs the famous restaurant she USED to work, does she work now? I do not think the offers are going to come flooding in. Marisa better make some cash with her calendars...the cooking is looking doubtful as a sauce (excuse the pun) of income!

FORT Regular
    How about we cut out the middle man and agree to all hate her now? I think she is a Tiffany looking for a place to happen. Problem is... she's not Tiffany as a cook.

Donna

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dondale56;2120560;
    How about we cut out the middle man and agree to all hate her now? I think she is a Tiffany looking for a place to happen. Problem is... she's not Tiffany as a cook.

Donna
    I second the motion!

My problem with her is that she should have said something about the lychees before they drove away from the market. She is just as guilty for driving away with them.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Newbie
    The trip to the studio, without the crew, was the perfect opportunity to say:
    1 Use them, who will know
    2 Leave the lychees in the trunk
    3 Idiot, don't mention them again on camera
    4 Pull over and throw them out
    5 Give them to the poor
    6 Where did these come from?
    7 They must have made a mistake
    8 It is a team, I'll shut my mouth until we all discuss it
    9 I'll draw attention to myself on camera, I'll smell like roses
    10 I can practice my "you shot my dog" look, on national TV

Single Gourmet
    I agree that she should have spoken up when she overheard Otto. Stop the team from boarding the SUV, and hash it out.

As a chef, I just don't understand how a pastry chef thinks she can succeed in this competition. Mastering all of the techniques they could throw at you is impossible for an actual chef, much less a pastry chef.

But who knows, because Ilan is just a line cook and he won the first challenge. Otto is a teacher, Marcel is a master cook, Suyai owns a catering company, and Carlos owns a restaurant and they were in the bottom 4.

How do you come up with a "bottom four" out of this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast