+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Betty Fraser - Season 2

Betty Fraser - Season 2

Hometown: San Francisco, CA; Currently resides in Los Angles, CA
    Profession: Owner of Grub Restaurant in Hollywood and As You Like It Catering
    Education: Self-Taught
    Signature Dish: Chai Rubbed Lamb Chops with homemade Tomato Chutney over Black Pistachio Rice.

Betty is a loud, crazy, and no-holds-barred chef! She's a "tell it like it is" kind of woman and always demands perfection from anyone cooking in her restaurant. Betty is passionate about the culinary world and says that food should be fun and flavorful and anyone should be able to eat all kinds of cuisine without being intimidated.

As owner of the popular Los Angeles eatery Grub Restaurant and As You Like It Catering, this self-taught chef began her career cooking for friends and testing out recipes for anyone that would sit down and test her dishes. Betty can rattle off recipes from the top of her head and is confident that her cooking will be better than even those with the professional training.

For goodness sake!! How's that collagen working out for you, Betty?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

her signature dish has won me over, I hope she makes it far.

Single Gourmet
    I like her. She seems like a fun person to be around; maybe she'd relieve the tension in a restaurant kitchen.

FORT Fanatic
    Betty is Cynthia without the family problems. I expect her to last awhile. I wonder what the problem was in the episode 2 previews with having the rules written in black and white. So early too. 2 sets of rules again?

She's my early pick of the Season. Knee jerk reaction right now, but I'll stick with it til I see something different! Way to go last night with your win gal!

Still my early pick... and I think I'm sticking with her! I love her interview this past week and how she thoughtfully discusses those who were in the bottom three. She doesn't attack them, and yet she doesn't make excuses for them either. She knew that those children would love personalities in the icecream challenge and she went with her natural abilities! I love how Betty takes on Marcel... and especially for winning the challenge. She showed him through her cooking and not just her words. So glad that she got that last sandwich down in time. Go get em Betty!

FORT Fanatic
    If Betty has some hidden talents, like being able to cook high end food, she is a certain candidate to make the finale.

She's my favorite. She seems to know what she's doing, and has alot of common sense. Her good personality is awesome too!

FORT Fanatic
    Betty's restaurant, Grub, is a breakfast/lunch establishment. If Betty is knowledgeable about hi-end dinners, it isn't on the Grub menu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast