+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gail Simmons - Judge

Gail's Blog

Hi. I hope this worked. As I understand it some posters can't see the Bravo site, so I have copied the blogs. Hope it works and enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

FORT Regular

Good of You!

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Hi. I hope this worked. As I understand it some posters can't see the Bravo site, so I have copied the blogs. Hope it works and enjoy.
    Thanks, rupertshoney! I wanted to thank you for posting this link. I cannot access it, but perhaps others can and that's a good thing! I'm going to the library tomorrow and probably will be able to access this link from there.

I've been trying to thank you for this most of the day...I have difficulty getting the pages here at FORT to load...if I'm lucky I'll get in about every 6th or 7th visit. Belated appreciation is better than none at all!

Thanks!

I think Gail should replace Mrs. Joel as the host next season...yeah, she's pretty blah too but she does have the credintials to offer important opinions and her blog shows that with more air time perhaps she could rise to the challenge. Besides, she's also a very attractive woman.

I agree she would make a fine host. She's plenty attractive enough, if their thing is every hostess must be model-perfect. Plus she always seems like she'd have a lot to say if Joel-bot were not taking up all the comment time with her inanities. There is always a sparkle, or something going on in her eyes.

Lacking another choice, if between Joel-bot and Gail I'd say give Gail the reins.

Sorry the link didn't work PB&J. But your very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Lacking another choice, if between Joel-bot and Gail I'd say give Gail the reins.
    Add me to the list ....

Though, really, are these our only choices? At least Gail seems to be getting better than she was at the beginning.

I wouldn't mind seeing some other choices too alphacat. Especially after reading her patronising blog about Lee Anne's departure. She may not have realised how condescending she came across. Unlike Tiffani (who was apparently a waitress?) Lee Anne already IS in a good position in the food service industry.

I mean if Lee Anne's able to say the $100,000 wouldn't make a huge difference in her life cos her job's already a great one... hey my (pretend) hat's off to ya, MsFooey. But she must be doing pretty well if that's the case. Anyway Gail may not be the ultima host after all... but who would it be?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacat View Post
    Though, really, are these our only choices? At least Gail seems to be getting better than she was at the beginning.
    It's like having to choose who is smarter Beavis or Butthead.

FORT Regular

Let's Go French

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    It's like having to choose who is smarter Beavis or Butthead.
    Ha! Ha! I vote Beavis!

You know that French chef that judged...I think it was the octopus QF (can't remember exactly). I thought he was mesmerizing with a very romantic-sounding accent. Next season, let's have him on the show every week. Doesn't matter what for!

It really bothered me when Gail said "This is not a popularity contest" during the Reunion episode. The chefs were attempting to answer her question about who deserves to be top chef (if memory serves). She cut one of them off with that remark.

They're bright enough to know it is not a high school popularity contest... So I found that remark insulting to them (and rude because she cut them off from speaking). But within the competition itself, of course there were people who were disliked. However they weren't even talking about that at the time - they were trying to say that a top chef should work well with others and know how to handle people in a positive manner.

THAT is what they were trying to tell you, Gail... and you cut them off with an insult.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast