+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Harold - Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    What can I say....I think Harold is hot!
    Well. Let me think about this one.

Hmmm.

IMO, I would not give him a second glance if he walked past me down the street.
    However, when watching him do what he does best, he becomes very attractive.
    Talent is sexy.

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the info about MySpace. I also was concerned about underage fans going on his/anyone else's site with questionable material.

I'm deeply sorry to hear that two women have been murdered by those hooking up with them on MySpace.
    That website, as a whole, to me, seems to be a predator's paradise. Not long ago, I remember there being something flying around the news channels about MySpace and a high school. I never got the particulars of what was going on, but I remember hearing "MySpace" quite a bit. I've read numerous posts elsewhere about Harold's site not being that bad because alot of the sites there (and on the web generally) are alot Worse than his. I don't doubt that, but it doesn't comfort me one bit. "I've seen worse" is not much of an excuse.

I feel like Harold's site is very "frat boy" and somehow, I expected more maturity from him.

Does it influence my feelings about who I'd like to win? Well, at this point, Lisa is my top pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    What can I say....I think Harold is hot!
    No truer words have ever been typed.

If you read my recaps you know that Harold is my favorite and I have thought the whole way through that he deserves to win this competition. He has shown that he has superior chef skills compared to most of the other contestants and for the most part has stayed out of the drama. I think he is a solid final three chef who has the best chance to come out on top.

FORT Regular

Anyone of Them

At this point, Harold could win. He has ducked under the drama radar so far. He can cook. But Dave may surprise all of us by exceeding our expectations. It wouldn't be the first time an underdog has won. Tiffani for all her harshness, has good kitchen skills. It's anyone of them for the win. I no longer have a favorite.

Of all of the three left, I think I'd want Dave - I like homey cooking and I bet he'd gossip with me near the fire after he was worn out from the cooking. He'd be entertaining as he vented about the day. Tiffani... no way. Just no way. Lol.

Now, Harold... he is a perfectly fine chef I'm sure... but between his penchant for meeeeat (I lean towards being a vegetarian) and his now excised (from his Myspace) wish to find a "MILF who'd support" (bankroll) him, I'd be afraid to have him cook for me. I wouldn't know what's in the special sauce! Maybe it was the nude (fan) .jpgs on his Myspace Friends page.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Of all of the three left, I think I'd want Dave - I like homey cooking and I bet he'd gossip with me near the fire after he was worn out from the cooking. He'd be entertaining as he vented about the day. Tiffani... no way. Just no way. Lol.

Now, Harold... he is a perfectly fine chef I'm sure... but between his penchant for meeeeat (I lean towards being a vegetarian) and his now excised (from his Myspace) wish to find a "MILF who'd support" (bankroll) him, I'd be afraid to have him cook for me. I wouldn't know what's in the special sauce! Maybe it was the nude (fan) .jpgs on his Myspace Friends page.
    lmao...he was probably just kidding.

Anyway, I would like Dave to win too...gotta love the underdog!

FORT Regular

All Employees Must Wash Hands

I've been trying to look to see the changes on Harold's MySpace site, but I just cannot get it to load without having to utilize a flashlight and a calendar. In regards to his site, I saw MILF mentioned on another forum and had no clue what it meant. Luckily, I wasn't the only one as someone did ask for its meaning. The answer was also posted with Harold's blurb about it. Why would...who says...what tha...HUH?!! I must be older than I think I am (groan)

I had to laugh when Brandy said she wouldn't be sure what's in Harold's special sauce. I saw a similar post from someone who said she couldn't bring herself to eat Harold's food as she'd never be sure where Harold's hands were just before he started cooking! HA! I think this was the same one who named his site "MySquick".

Quote Originally Posted by PB & J View Post
    I've been trying to look to see the changes on Harold's MySpace site, but I just cannot get it to load without having to utilize a flashlight and a calendar. In regards to his site, I saw MILF mentioned on another forum and had no clue what it meant. Luckily, I wasn't the only one as someone did ask for its meaning. The answer was also posted with Harold's blurb about it. Why would...who says...what tha...HUH?!! I must be older than I think I am (groan)

I had to laugh when Brandy said she wouldn't be sure what's in Harold's special sauce. I saw a similar post from someone who said she couldn't bring herself to eat Harold's food as she'd never be sure where Harold's hands were just before he started cooking! HA! I think this was the same one who named his site "MySquick".

**confused***
    ???

To me his myspace says nothing more than he has a sense of humor.

I would not take things posted on myspace too seriously.
    Last edited by taffina; 05-10-2006 at 09:23 AM.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't have an issue with the whole MILF thing...I take it as a compliment And if anyone read my MySpace and took me seriously for most of it, I'd probably lose custody of my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MNIrishAngel View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't have an issue with the whole MILF thing...I take it as a compliment And if anyone read my MySpace and took me seriously for most of it, I'd probably lose custody of my kids.
    I guess I am in the minority too. I do not think A) he was serious, or B) if he was serious , so what, all that means is he likes older more established women.

I still say it was a lame attempt at humor on his part.
    Nothing more.

I do not know how people can get offended so easily...lol

+ Reply to Thread