+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Harold - Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I agree, Taffina. I would not over-analyze anything on Myspace. Even though it is a public forum, it's meant to be place of personal--not professional--expression. Think of how you present yourself at work versus how you act when you are out throwing a few back with a group of old friends. I actually liked him better after seeing it, simply because I didn't realize what a funny guy was behind that "I'm just a cook" exterior. I even sent a message to Harold and he very promptly sent a nice reply in response.

Anyway, he was always a top pick of mine from the start of the show (see the Final Four thread, where I rank him as my #1) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win. Can't wait to see how he does in Vegas!
    ha ha

I JUST noticed this line in your post....I know, one month later.

I sent Harold a message too after his win while he was online, and he answered me within ONE MINUTE. I was surprised.
    He even asked me a question, and I got to reply back.
    I giggled like a school girl (so silly).
    My boyfriend was in the room at the time heard me squeal with delight and he said, "what the heck are you doing."
    <-----me
    LOL

ANyway....I am glad HD won. He is a real sweet guy!

PS.
    Does anybody have any word on when/if Top Chef DVD of season one will be released???????????????????
    Last edited by taffina; 06-16-2006 at 10:35 AM.

I got next month's issue of Food & Wine with Harold in the mail this weekend. It's kind of boring (but so is Harold); he just bitches some more about the gas station challenge, and there's a little blurb about what he wants to buy with his money. There are also two recipes; one is the sandwich he developed for Tom's restaurant, the other is a crab salad with avocado and mango.

For all the Harold fan, keep a look out for the issue. The cover is "Best New Chefs 2006".
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    I got next month's issue of Food & Wine with Harold in the mail this weekend. It's kind of boring (but so is Harold); he just bitches some more about the gas station challenge, and there's a little blurb about what he wants to buy with his money. There are also two recipes; one is the sandwich he developed for Tom's restaurant, the other is a crab salad with avocado and mango.

For all the Harold fan, keep a look out for the issue. The cover is "Best New Chefs 2006".
    Thanks. Aw...Harold is not boring...just reserved. lol

I just got my People magazine in the mail the other day, and Harold is in there as one of People magazine's hottest bachelors of 2006.

He is one the same page as a few other male reality tv "hotties."

Updated interview with Harold on Bravo.com

http://www.bravotv.com/blog/andysblo...ith_harold.php

FORT Fogey
    Harold is as hot as ever (although I could have done without the flip flops in a kitchen).

Anyone know what he is up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2112163;
    Harold is as hot as ever (although I could have done without the flip flops in a kitchen).

Anyone know what he is up to?
    Better than orange Crocs.

He's getting ready to open up his restaurant, Perilla. Here's the website:
    www.perillanyc.com.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm wondering if Harold has run into some snags. In an interview(20 questions) on the Top Chef 2 They Cook We Dish blogsite (http://tc2blogger.blogspot.com/) Harold mentions that he hasn't been able to get a location and that he needs more investors. Hopefully that has changed for the better since then

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2112428;
    I'm wondering if Harold has run into some snags. In an interview(20 questions) on the Top Chef 2 They Cook We Dish blogsite (http://tc2blogger.blogspot.com/) Harold mentions that he hasn't been able to get a location and that he needs more investors. Hopefully that has changed for the better since then
    There are so many eateries that it's hard to get one to make it. Harold doesn't seem to be somebody who can really get people excited about himself and what he does outside of the reality tv world. Maybe he should just open up an arbys franchise
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

It was great to see Harold as the judge of week one.... man can he scarf that food or what? And loved the flip flops! He knows how to be comfortable... hope to see more of him in this season as a guest judge... maybe one more time? But don't bring Tiffani back.... what a horror!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2112428;

Lawdy...some woman asked Harold if she could purchase his "man juice?"

At least Harold has a good sense of humor about it.

Also, nice to hear Harold goes commando sometimes while working in the kitchen.
    "Boys need to breathe."
    Oh Harold...I love you!
    LOL

Weinie
    - I think Harold does have the ability to get interest up outside of reality tv...it just takes time to open a restaurant in NYC. My guess is, Harold will not be able to open his place until next fall.
    He may have been too optimistic on the timeline.
    Last edited by taffina; 10-30-2006 at 10:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread