+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Kip
  • 1 Post By JohnnyK
  • 1 Post By Kip
  • 2 Post By Florimel

Thread: 9/11 Top Chef Masters 5 - Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

9/11 Top Chef Masters 5 - Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

"Lucha Vavoom" The chefs create a Mexican feast for some wrestlers. No, seriously.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 9/11 Top Chef Masters 5 - Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Wow Lemony Snicket! I didn't even recognize him!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Love, love, love the friendly competition on this show. Even Doug's trying to stick it to Sang with a catsup challenge was done in a good-natured way. I smiled the whole way through the show. It's so refreshing to have a show with no bad guys.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Love, love, love the friendly competition on this show. Even Doug's trying to stick it to Sang with a catsup challenge was done in a good-natured way. I smiled the whole way through the show. It's so refreshing to have a show with no bad guys.
    I agree! That's why this show is so much better than those Gordon Ramsay hosts.

I was sad to see Sang go.

I'm not sure I want as my winner pick now. I think Douglas will be first or second.
    Florimel likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I agree! That's why this show is so much better than those Gordon Ramsay hosts.

I was sad to see Sang go.

I'm not sure I want as my winner pick now. I think Douglas will be first or second.
    I was sad to see Sang go too - but I would have been sad to see any of the others go as well.

I'm in a very happy place with this show. I like all of the contestants. I'm not rooting for or against anyone - which is a rare occurrence. I can just sit back and enjoy watching the show unfold.
    NCLurker likes this.

I just wish Brian would get a win for his charity. He's been in the bottom, but he's usually one of the top, but doesn't get the win. His dish this week appealed to me way more then Jennifer's did.

Count me among those who are sorry to see Sang go. I find him very entertaining. Of those remaining, the one I could do without most is David.
    NCLurker and cubsfan55 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I just wish Brian would get a win for his charity. He's been in the bottom, but he's usually one of the top, but doesn't get the win. His dish this week appealed to me way more then Jennifer's did.

Count me among those who are sorry to see Sang go. I find him very entertaining. Of those remaining, the one I could do without most is David.
    It must be incredibly frustrating for Brian to be doing so well and yet not win any money. I thought Brian was going to win that first mini-challenge with his blue cheese snow.

At least Sang went out with a big chunk of cash for his charity.

Brian has won some money for his charity through the online judging thing that they've got going on. (I think that he's the only one who's gotten money from there.)

It's not the same as winning challenges, though.

+ Reply to Thread