+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

Re: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

Soooooooo glad that Kristin beat Josie. But Kristin is so critical of her own food, she makes you think it's garbage when it's actually a great dish with a small imperfection (the raisins).

I'm still sad that CJ had to go in order for Kristin to succeed, which again is Josie's fault, and all the more reason I'm glad she's finally gone, gone, gone. When the chefs applauded at the end of of the challenge, I could see CJ was keeping still -- he's still smarting from it apparently. But I don't think it makes him a bad person, he just got so close after so many wins. I'd be a little dazed for a while too.
    Shoepie and cubsfan55 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

YAY for Kristen. I hope she can keep this up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    YAY for Kristen. I hope she can keep this up.

I'm glad she won also. I hope the final battle is between her and Sheldon, and may the better chef prevail.

I'm curious to see who folks will complain about now that Josie is gone. This reminds of what happens when the "hated" person remains on Survivor for a lot of episodes. Snicker

Been watchin'.

Haven't commented, until now.

Count me IN with everybody who's glad Josie FINALLY bit it at Kristen's HANDS!

As for who'll be receiving complaints now that Josie's not there?

I'm thinking Stefan's a good bet.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Yay! No more Josie except in the LCK peanut gallery! The Twitter vote is between Kuniko and CJ. I truly hope Josie doesn't make it anywhere near the fan vote. Not that the fans would keep her unless they were feeling ornery.
    ness likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Agreed, I think Stefan and Josh will take the most heat now that Josie is gone.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Top Chef Seattle 1/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Unless they haven't filmed the finale then the SAVEACHEF winner must come back next season...have they ever specifically said the winner of saveachef would return THIS SEASON or 'just go back to the competition?'

Voting open till 9AM ET tomorrow to save either CJ or Josie.

(psst - save CJ!)

Top Chef Season 10 - Save A Chef - Feature - Bravo TV Official Site | Bravo TV Official Site
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Voting open till 9AM ET tomorrow to save either CJ or Josie.
    (psst - save CJ!)
    Thanks for the hook up, MFW. And that's exaaaaaactly who I voted for!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

During the last commercial break, they just posted the Save-a-Chef poll results to date -- CJ is ahead 94% to Josie's 6%.

The new LCK should be online in a few minutes.
    TripleGemini and sunnydayz like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread