+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

The voting is once again open. This time it is between the winner from last week - Jeffrey versus Kuniko.

It seems they will take the vote winner each week and have them face off with the current loser of LCK.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jeffrey's cheering squad had an organized front on Twitter -- I noticed that my votes were retweeted repeatedly. Smart move! (if those votes counted)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The voting is once again open. This time it is between the winner from last week - Jeffrey versus Kuniko.

It seems they will take the vote winner each week and have them face off with the current loser of LCK.
    I am all in for Kuniko. I want to see what she can do. She has won more challenges than Jeffrey. She is better than many may think. Her humility gets in the way of presenting conficence; it is a cultural thing.
    Florimel likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Hang onto your chef hats...CJ won the pickle/carrot challenge redeeming himself with charred pickles. The other guy and Liza join the peanut gallery for next week's show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm so happy CJ won -- and I loved his line about "not getting bitchslapped by a pickle again." Eliza and Tyler kept talking down about their own dishes before Tom had a chance to -- they're nice people, but not cut out for the competition.
    Shoepie likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Top Chef Seattle 12/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Save-A-Chef is up, voting is between Eliza, Kuniko and Tyler.

Voting ends next Thursday.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am all in for Kuniko. I want to see what she can do. She has won more challenges than Jeffrey. She is better than many may think ..
    I just tweeted a vote for Kuniko just for you!

Ok folks, any ideas on where Canadians can watch this? The bravo tv site just keeps telling me that the video is not available. So frustrating!!

If you're technically inclined, you could use a VPN connection and watch any US video through a proxy.

Other than that, I don't know of many ways to tell you that are allowed to be discussed in public.

Tonight's LCK: CJ pushes through again! It sounds like his sandwich was flawed, but at least he put some chefly thought into it. I love Danyele, but she made a sandwich that many of us could make on a night we can't sleep, where the open refrigerator is the only light in the kitchen.

I hope CJ keeps his streak going all the way to the end. He's always been a fave of mine.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 12-20-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I couldn't believe either sandwich. So many choices and they went with those? It's a chef's competition!

(I was hoping someone would get some fresh tuna and make a "tuna salad" sandwich.)

+ Reply to Thread