Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By TripleGemini
  • 1 Post By JenCos
  • 3 Post By PA Snow Bunny
  • 3 Post By SoonerDiva
  • 1 Post By Little Sew&Sew

Thread: Top Chef Masters 9/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Top Chef Masters 9/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

"Foodie Flash Mob" -- once again the chefs are going to have to haul butt around Vegas and somehow feed a multitude.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: Top Chef Masters 9/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That dinner was amazing. (I can't type it correctly in French, but I believe it translated to "Dinner in White".)

I'm a little bummed that Pat is gone...I was hoping that Lorena would go first. But I'm glad Chris won tonight. (And I really wanted to try his terrine.)
    toddw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    That dinner was amazing. (I can't type it correctly in French, but I believe it translated to "Dinner in White".)

I'm a little bummed that Pat is gone...I was hoping that Lorena would go first. But I'm glad Chris won tonight. (And I really wanted to try his terrine.)
    I felt the same about Pat...of those left I hope Chris and Kerry are in the finals. Chris has only been in bottom once and Kerry twice, and Kerry has come in second so many times to the winner. Lorena has been in the bottom four times and I really don't feel she is nearly as good a chef as Chris and Kerry - would love to see Chris win.
    toddw likes this.

I am thrilled Patricia is gone. The only person she had anything nice to say about was Chris. I love Lorena.
    Florimel, Shoepie and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I am rooting for Lorena to be in the finals. I think she has been underestimated in the skill area, as well as treated unprofessionally by a few of the chefs.
    Florimel, Shoepie and sparklete like this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My favorites (Art and Takashi) are already gone, so I'm left to root for the one with the charity I would most like to support. That happens to be Chris, who is playing for the Michael J. Fox Foundation.

I wish Patricia had stayed and Lorena had gone home. For me, Lorena is intentionally rude/abrasive, where Patricia just lacks the "filter" that keep others from saying what they are rightfully thinking.
    toddw likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm sad Patricia is gone. I liked her and don't think she's mean spirited at all. I fault the editing for the picture they've shown of her. (I like Lorena, too.)

I wish Kerry was gone.

I've wanted Chris to win since the first episode. IMO, it's his to lose.

Sad to see Patricia gone...would have preferred Lorena to leave instead.
    Mostly because she doesn't have the range that the others do.
    I wouldn't mind if Kerry or Chris wins...although I think Chris is a tad better.

O.M.Gosh! WHY isn't my DVR recording this?? I didn't even know there was a season of this show currently airing. Based on the August start date I would have to guess it is probably wrapping up! Sigh, I'll have to see if I can find a marathon to record and catch up over the next few weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    O.M.Gosh! WHY isn't my DVR recording this?? I didn't even know there was a season of this show currently airing. Based on the August start date I would have to guess it is probably wrapping up! Sigh, I'll have to see if I can find a marathon to record and catch up over the next few weeks!!
    It never records it. I actually have two spots on my DVR season pass manager for the regular season and for Top Chef Masters. And when To Chef Desserts was on it didn't record that either. It's quite irritating. It's fine if they call it a different name to distinguish them but they need to leave the original name for DVR purposes. Survivor is another show that I have to fix every season because they put the new location in the name and my DVR doesn't recognize it as the same show.

Hopefully you'll be able to catch up on the episodes. Bravo is pretty good about running marathons.

+ Reply to Thread