+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Top Chef Masters! 2012 Edition Premiere 07/25 *Spoilers*

Top Chef Masters! 2012 Edition Premiere 07/25 *Spoilers*

Not sure if there is a topic somewhere else, so I am starting one here!

Anyone else out there watching? And please keep comments in here til airs on West Coast!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Top Chef Masters! 2012 Edition Premiere 07/25 *Spoilers*

Sorry to see Missy go. That sucks.

Glad to see Art back! He is a hoot. I like Chris who won both challenges tonight.

Really like this group of chefs overall.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Thanks for starting this! I haven't been around as much this week...

Love, love me some Art Smith! And now he's streamlined!

I only caught part of the ep, I'm going to have to watch the rerun. But it's always hard to watch a chef have to bow out because of an injury.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

This really looks like a good bunch. There are a few I haven't warmed up to.

Early favorites, Art, Chris, Lorena.

Sad to see Sue go, wish Debbie hadn't had immunity.

I also disagree with Sue going, she should have gotten the edge since she tried to convert her dish. She was the only one on her team that did.

Oh, yay! Found the thread :-)

I watched it last night...I really like Chris Cosentino, so I was glad to see him do so well. I've only seen a couple of the other chefs before...it's nice to see Art again, and I felt so bad for Missy. (Especially since that wasn't just a cut, it was a *CUT*.)

Anyone know if the new judge (the younger one) is permanent or just a guest for last night? She doesn't seem strong enough, at least not yet.

I like the new judge. I hope she sticks around some. I think she will grow into the role.

She's listed on the Master's site, so my guess is she is sticking around.

Couldn't help but notice the Jabbawockee being called a "mime"; that was a funny moment where two reality shows intersected for me.

I don't think I like Art as a person, since I find him patronizing, but I do find his food strangely compelling. Right now, though, my favorites are Patricia, Lorena, Takashi and Chris. Debbie was darn lucky to have gotten immunity; she really should have gone home, and I don't think immunity should ever out randomly.

I'd like to see a season of Top Chef (or Masters, or Just Desserts) where no immunity is given at all.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Was wondering if we had a thead for the show so I did a search and BINGO, I found it! Seems like we all like the same people (Art, Chris, Lorena). I guess since they're in Vegas, its gonna always be high stakes involved.

Am loving Art!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I have loved Art Smith from the moment I saw him. I imagine a day spent with him would leave me exhausted, with aching sides from all the laughter.

We never got to actually see the cut (and I'm sure the squeemish are glad) so it was hard to tell how bad it was. I always think back to Fabio Vivianni saying (after his accient) he'd cut off his thumb and seer it on the flat top before he went home.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast