+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Top Chef 9: Last Chance Kitchen (BravoTV.com) **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 9: Last Chance Kitchen (BravoTV.com) **Spoilers**

OMG, horrified to read that Bev won LCK!! Nyesha and Dakota were my faves from the start along with Grayson.

Ugh, I hope Bev gets beat next time. I just don't want to see her face anymore or watch her cook more of the same, basically. Bev is just such a pansy that she couldn't even cook anything "evil" in the last challenge, lol. I totally see why she went, she did not fulfill the point of the challenge.
    Last edited by lilymax; 01-24-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Mystery Box challenge! They kept throwing ingredients at Bev and Chris every few minutes. Lamb, pine nuts, marshmallows, radicchio, white anchovies, among other things...

They both cooked a good piece of lamb, and piled all the other stuff on top of it. Tom thought they were both good, but Bev's flavors were a little more balanced, so she wins again.

Next week is the last LCK -- the winner will go back into the Final Four. Poor Nyesha...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm still bummed that Nyesha lost last week. That said, I'm glad Beverly won this week. Weird ingredients :-)
    Shoepie likes this.

UGH! NOT AGAIN! She's like a curse that won't go away, is Beverly.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I am thrilled Bev won! I dont care much for Chris and felt he needed to go home much earlier.
    Florimel and Lizard like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I am loving the Last Chance Kitchen. Marshmallows.....yeeeeaah
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I love this addition too. One more challenge and the winner returns. Still sorry to see Nyesha out. She has been my favorite from the start.
    TripleGemini likes this.

Damn them! It's an extra long LCK episode this week, and they didn't reveal the winner!

They made it a clliffhanger, we'll find out when the remaining chefs do on next week's show. Grr...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Damn them! It's an extra long LCK episode this week, and they didn't reveal the winner!

They made it a clliffhanger, we'll find out when the remaining chefs do on next week's show. Grr...
    Very disappointing! I think Grayson wins. Beverly's dish was a little too sweet (predictable for her, too). Very mild critique of Grayson's dish. Seemed Tom was fishing for something negative to say because he had to create the cliff hanger. Something very slightly off with the butter yet praised for such a unique combination of flavors.

The preview showed the final chefs looking toward the door to see who joins them, with a shot of Paul and VO sounding disappointed. But that was editing. I believe the sound he uttered was in response to hearing it will be a double elimination. This, of course, was trying to lead us to Bev returning since everyone loves Grayson.

I believe they will welcome either with a smile and "positive-ish" reaction. The PI's will expose their real feelings.

I did miss episodes this season. I remember how much the girls still in do not like Beverly. And I am a karma type of gal. She did not do anything to them. If quantum physics works, the fear of Beverly by the other women will draw her right in. I want Bev in.

"A trail of goodness" nothing could make us happier
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast