+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top Chef 11/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 11/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh my! That's really big. I didn't notice, but will next time I watch that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Did anyone else notice that when the guy that cut his hand and then had it bound and gloved, later in the evening lost both the glove and the bandage. When he entered the residence I looked for evidence of stitching, but didn't see any or any sort of injury to his hand. Am I crazy?
    I noticed. I wasn't surprised by the missing glove. He would need that for the food prep to be sanitary but not necessary for just walking around. The missing bandage is more mysterious, but maybe he's letting it get some air/oxygen, which would be good for healing, while he's not cooking.

I quickly watched that part again, and although clearly a vascular cut (lots of blood), the hand didn't look bad while the medic was wiping off the blood. After gloved, there was no visible bulge, so perhaps by the the blood had already clotted and a simple small bandage did the trick. Also, there was no mention of stitches.

Doubt no bandage given risk of mrsa so prevalent these days ...

Right before he cut himself, they showed a scene where he was stirring something and he already had the glove on his hand. In the next scene he cut himself. Oops on the continuity there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12