+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All-Stars 4/6 Reunion Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

All-Stars 4/6 Reunion Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

There will be a separate thread opened for discussing the Top Chef Masters premiere right after the reunion.

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the fireworks!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: All-Stars 4/6 Reunion Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Is Padma trashed? She just said she wants to motorboat Antonia. Not that you have to be trashed to want such a thing, but...?

I thought it was motorboat Angelo.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    I thought it was motorboat Angelo.
    I heard Antonia too, but my ears are a bit plugged due to bad sinuses. I thought she said Antonia, because she said she'd like to go on a date with Elia or Casey...or motorboat Antonia. Antonia also reacted to the statement as if she'd said Antonia.

So far the video pieces have been excellent. Much funnier than they usually are.

FORT Fogey

Ooooh Tom you go girl! Elia is just digging herself deeper and deeper and she's wrong.

She said Antonia.
    It is a great reunion episode, though that exchange between Elia and Tom was beyond awkward!
    Glad Jen acknowledged she took the exit a bit far and didn't go nuts.
    The bromance montages (Mike-Angelo, Richard-Fabio) were really cute.

Elia is wrong in what she is doing, but so is the show. They are taking something that was sort of minor and possibly ending her career. I find it interesting how many of the chefs that were sort of defending Elia or nodding their heads when she was speaking. I think I counted at least five reacting positively to what she was saying. I find that interesting, but the show did a diservice continuing this line of questioning. When Padma told her she didn't have to answer the question and she did, the show didn't have to air that. She may have talked her way out of the industry. Tom's comment about chefs being careful what they say in the press sounded ominous to me.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26 View Post
    She said Antonia.
    It is a great reunion episode, though that exchange between Elia and Tom was beyond awkward!
    Glad Jen acknowledged she took the exit a bit far and didn't go nuts.
    The bromance montages (Mike-Angelo, Richard-Fabio) were really cute.
    I also really liked Tiffany F.'s acknowledgement that a big part of coming back for her was to show that she had grown since her first season where she felt she behaved terribly. It takes a lot of guts to admit that you came off as terribly unlikeable and learned from that. I couldn't stand her in her first season, and I was sorry to see her go this season.

And they really should do a Muppet based on Carla. That would be a hoot (or a hootie-hoo). Maybe the Swedish Chef needs an assistant....

Oh, yeah, and I loved the Muppet outtakes.

I was a little surprised they didn't have some rip-on-Marcel montage (aside from his music video), but I guess I was a little relieved. There was a really nice camaraderie among the chefs.

Oops, I spoke too soon: http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef/seas...nd-complicated
    Last edited by texasgal26; 04-06-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    And they really should do a Muppet based on Carla. That would be a hoot (or a hootie-hoo). Maybe the Swedish Chef needs an assistant....
    A lot of people on the internet have been calling her a Fraggle (as in Fraggle Rock), which is a different branch of Muppets...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast