+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: All-Stars 3/30 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All-Stars 3/30 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMouse View Post
    Richard makes the change from Capn Crunch ice cream to Foie Gras icecream.

Ummm.... ick.
    Richard has a foie gras milkshake he serves at his restaurant (Flip) that I'm always very wary of. Though my friend has tried it and says it's delicious. I stuck with the Krispie Kreme milkshake.

Loved this finale. So much passion in these chefs - this was a fantastic season. I was happy to see the sous chefs do such a great job, too - none of the pettiness we've seen in past seasons.

Congrats, Richard - look forward to my 4th visit to Flip!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    And Jenn Carroll is drunk and yelling things and breaking stuff. Somebody haul her outta there...
    I'm shocked that Mike thought she might win fan fave......really?? I'm happy for Carla but she won a lot of money and trips already. I would have liked to see Fabio take it.....that turtle's gotta eat!

Carla no longer has her catering business and is struggling to get this cookie thing off the ground. Hopefully the one thing that comes out of this for her is that she can transform some of these winnings into a successful business.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

So glad Richard won! I agree with Jexter. Richard to me is far more creative and looking for new ways to make dishes while having great technique too. Mike's style is more perfecting technique but making dishes that many other people make. I always try to order off the menu what I could not make at home. At Richard's restaurant, I'd have a lot more choices. Besides, Mike was slowly winning me over with his personallity this season, but lost me entirely when he made the comment that he'd won, he just didn't get the prize.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I'm shocked that Mike thought she might win fan fave......really?? I'm happy for Carla but she won a lot of money and trips already. I would have liked to see Fabio take it.....that turtle's gotta eat!
    I thought that Mike might have been kidding when he said Carla or Jen. I don't think he could possibly have believed Jen was competition for Carla, given that she went out very early this season and had a breakdown when she did.

I'm glad Richard won. I was worried about the foie gras ice cream because that sound awful. I'm glad Carla won fan favorite too. Where were they filming WWHL with Andy? There sounded like there was a wild party going on while they were filming?

Jenn continues to make herself look like an idiot.

Not surprised about Richard's win, he's had the most PI's of anyone, so it wasn't hard to figure out the win.

It was fun to see two of my faves, Carla and Angelo, assist the chefs in the finale.

Looks like we get some fireworks next week for the reunion.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    Jenn continues to make herself look like an idiot.

Not surprised about Richard's win, he's had the most PI's of anyone, so it wasn't hard to figure out the win.

It was fun to see two of my faves, Carla and Angelo, assist the chefs in the finale.

Looks like we get some fireworks next week for the reunion.
    What did I miss, I watched the finale, but didn't see Jenn's behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    What did I miss, I watched the finale, but didn't see Jenn's behaviour?
    Andy Cohen hosted a live Watch What Happens right after the finale. They announced Carla was the fan favorite, and showed a sneak peek of next week's reunion show, where Elia gets into it with Tom about some bad stuff she said about him in the press.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Andy Cohen hosted a live Watch What Happens right after the finale. They announced Carla was the fan favorite, and showed a sneak peek of next week's reunion show, where Elia gets into it with Tom about some bad stuff she said about him in the press.
    Yeah I can't wait to watch that! Apparently, don't know for sure, but Jenn must have been at the WWHL show and Andy said something about her throwing glasses around(?). I read on another message board she was drunk. Don't know if this is true though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast