+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: All-Stars 3/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: All-Stars 3/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    I don't get why all the grumbling about the show being "dragged out". I enjoy the show and wouldn't mind watching it every week for the rest of the year. What a peculiar sentiment.
    I agree. I love the show. I think they do a good job with the timing - both in terms of episodes and seasons.

Thank you, MFWalkoff and tears.and.rain for your answers to my questions.
    Although someone could fly under the radar and just hit it lucky at the final, it does seem unlikely that would happen. First of all, they're all really good chefs or they wouldn't be there but we're looking for the best of the best.
    I have always felt that the judging in each episode has been very fair. I rarely disagree with their final choice so I guess the cream will rise to the top in most instances.
    I hadn't really given the final decision that much thought because I just enjoy each of the episodes so much. I love learning the personalities of each chef, the inventive ideas (especially if you like to cook, like I do) and the interaction between all the "artists."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Thank you, MFWalkoff and tears.and.rain for your answers to my questions.
    Although someone could fly under the radar and just hit it lucky at the final, it does seem unlikely that would happen. First of all, they're all really good chefs or they wouldn't be there but we're looking for the best of the best.
    I have always felt that the judging in each episode has been very fair. I rarely disagree with their final choice so I guess the cream will rise to the top in most instances.
    I hadn't really given the final decision that much thought because I just enjoy each of the episodes so much. I love learning the personalities of each chef, the inventive ideas (especially if you like to cook, like I do) and the interaction between all the "artists."
    I know Mikey isn't a fan favorite, but could there be foreshadowing that he beat Volt? Also he was kicked out in Vegas for working with (I can't remember her name) the hippie chick....Just a thought

I think the middle of the road player who came closet to winning is Lisa in TC4. She snuck in there n(edging out Antonia) with Blaise and Stephanie and if I remember correctly cooked her best meal of the entire competition. Had Blaise and Stephanie both screwed up Lisa would have run away with the TC title even though the other two were the standouts that season.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I think the middle of the road player who came closet to winning is Lisa in TC4. She snuck in there n(edging out Antonia) with Blaise and Stephanie and if I remember correctly cooked her best meal of the entire competition. Had Blaise and Stephanie both screwed up Lisa would have run away with the TC title even though the other two were the standouts that season.
    Can't wait to see what happens tonight. Usually the previews are more dramatic than the show, but something goes bad....

Is this season done yet?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Two more episodes I believe.....
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567