+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All-Stars 3/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All-Stars 3/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    omg, i was soooooooooooo grossed out by that bodily fluid looking stuff on top of his food!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too!!!
    I thought it looked like the slimey stuff that snails leave as they crawl. Absolutely yucky and extremely unappetizing.
    Foam is good on root beer floats and that's about it.

Carla's elimination wasn't as painful as I had predicted, probably because I expected it after seeing the raw meat on Gail's dish. With that said, I still wanted her to win so it was still sad to see her go. Hopefully she wins Fan Favorite though!

I'm fully on the Antonia bandwagon now. Do not like the two guys, and seeing Tiffany making it this far is good enough for me (because let's be honest, I don't know if she deserves the win).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Why is Mike saying all the girls have played it safe all along to get here to the end? Um, excuse me sir, but for the first few weeks I forgot you even existed.

Yeah, I hope he gets elimnated.
    Goodness, I couldn't agree more! Mike has only been picking up his game just now. For a while, he had a worse track record than Tiffany! The audacity of him to say that they've been coasting... it's actually sort of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I have no problem at all with Tiffany still being there. This has always been a show based on being as good as your last dish. While Tiffany hasn't been leading the pack, she obviously hasn't had the worst dish a lot of times in a season full of All Star chefs. All of those people could cook, and she hung in there. She cooked every challenge, hid under no tables and never tried to avoid serving a dish. She's kept a tough attitude throughout having the confidence that she can pull it out even if it's late in the game. That says something about her. She's not stressing herself to death, and she's cooked more dishes in a row than any chef standing now. I give the girl her props. She may be drained, she may not be at her best yet, but she's still in there with time to give her best, so kudos to her.
    My sentiments exactly on Tiffany. I've always liked her ever since last season. It's just unfortunate that she hasn't been on her game like she was in DC. But she still deserves to be here. For better or for worse, TC has never been the show to have an elimination basd on a chef's overall work -- it has always been based on that particular challenge. Tiffany has never been the worst one, so she never deserved to be eliminated. Just in this last challenge, she had a simple dish but it was cooked well. I wouldn't say I want to see her win, but I'm impressed that she's still standing after having participated in two consecutive seasons. So congrats, Tiffany, on doing so well!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

If Richard doesn't win this, I'll be surprised, but if Mike wins this, I'll be upset.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

I dont know where I read this but Tom said we would be surprized at the final 3 or someone who made it, something to that effect. That says Tiffany makes the cut, to me. I dont mind that she is there, I just hope Antonia is there standing next to Richard in the final 2. Off to vote for Carla as fan favorite.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I dont know where I read this but Tom said we would be surprized at the final 3 or someone who made it, something to that effect. That says Tiffany makes the cut, to me. I dont mind that she is there, I just hope Antonia is there standing next to Richard in the final 2. Off to vote for Carla as fan favorite.
    Carla got my vote for fan favorite. Now she's gone I honestly don't care who wins. I have only watched this show last season and this one so maybe I'm not one to judge but Carla is hands down my fav. Go Carla. Really hope she gets the fans favorite for all stars..

Dale T got my vore for fan favorite....was really sad to see him go as he'd changed so much from his season. I would be happy if either Antonia or Mike won this....Blais and his attitude just get on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I hope that means that it's a Tiffany-Antonia-Richard F3 with Antonia coming out on top!

FORT Fan

i too like Carla, but it is NOT "Nicest Chef" it is "Top Chef".

Coming back to the Bahamas Carla presented them with undercooked rice in the quickfire and undercooked pork (Gail) in the challenge, and a too sweet dessert like apple
    I was NOT surprised to see her go.

Like many others I am surprised to see Mike and Tiffany still there, BUT this does seem to be a show where the past/total performance can be negated by ONE BAD dish!

JMO _ ALL these chefs (and probably most every contestant ever on the show!) can turn out great food

BUT....can they do it under wacky rules, crazy situations, under pressure, with a time clock ticking???

Sometimes I think that even favors the "less sensitive" chefs (*Mike??) He just barges ahead...while others overthink and second guess themselves !

Sadness on Carla - God I love to watch her! So now I am on Antonia's bandwagon. She is fierce as Carla was to kind (fierce in a good way!).

This show does nothing for my diet....it makes me so hungry when I watch it!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast