+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All-Stars 3/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All-Stars 3/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So glad Carla is moving on. I'm glad it is a final five.

Richard is getting on my nerves. He needs to calm his butt down. He is coming off very elitest this season. Mike is less obnoxius without the V bros, but still not a favorite. I go hot and cold on Antonia, but mostly like her. Tiffany I like, but Carla is by far my favorite.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Me either! I'd have replaced Mike with Tre and Tiffany with Dale (sent home last week)..and there would've been my final five honestly!

CARLA FTW! HOOTIEE WHOOOO!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

This episode really gave the judges what they expected out of All Stars-a challenge where it was hard to choose a winner BEFORE the finale. It was so nice watching them enjoy every dish. I guess the family love gave them all a bit of a boost and a whole lot of focus.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I honestly thought Jen would be in the finale. It still shocks me that she went home that early!

I miss Jen too.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'm so glad all five got to go to the Bahamas. The next week previews of the fire and firetrucks is must see TV for me!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer View Post
    Richard is safe! (yay, i'm probably the only one happy about that)
    Nope...he's my favorite too and I'm not sure why. I know I loved him during his season and I still like him, but he is a little more aloof this season than I remember.

Wow, Antonia's mother is stunning!
    Loved seeing the chefs with their loved ones. Very sweet. Seeing Richard with his wife (and Tiffany with her mom) - especially touching. It was also cute seeing Mike crying hugging his mamma. I knew I liked him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26 View Post
    Wow, Antonia's mother is stunning!
    Loved seeing the chefs with their loved ones. Very sweet. Seeing Richard with his wife (and Tiffany with her mom) - especially touching. It was also cute seeing Mike crying hugging his mamma. I knew I liked him.
    Finally! Someone else on the planet who likes Mike besides me. I adore him and think he's great!

He's nothing but a softie with a rough exterior. I find him endearig.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    So glad Carla is moving on. I'm glad it is a final five.

Richard is getting on my nerves. He needs to calm his butt down. He is coming off very elitest this season. Mike is less obnoxius without the V bros, but still not a favorite. I go hot and cold on Antonia, but mostly like her. Tiffany I like, but Carla is by far my favorite.
    After last night, I'm starting to wonder if part of Richard's anxiety has nothing to do with the show. He mentioned he's lost his mother recently and his wife has lost her grandmother as well, and he had to leave his pregnant wife behind to be on the show. That much in a year--I think he said it had all happened in the last year--could screw with his emotions enough to make him react in ways he might not otherwise.

By the way, didn't Richard miss the reunion show for his first season because his wife had just had a baby? Does that mean his wife was pregnant during his first season too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast