+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want to Win? (TC:AS)

FORT Newbie

Re: Who Do You Want to Win? (TC:AS)

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26 View Post
    I like them all, but I want Dale to win.
    Me, too. This is how I'd like the final order to be:

Top Chef: Dale
    1st runner up: Carla
    2nd runner up: Antonia

I definitely want Carla and Richard in the finals. I'd be happy with Antonia or Dale filling the third spot.

I love Tiffany, but I think she's just as burned out as Angelo, and I'm surprised she's still there.

Mike can just go, I don't see what's so special about him.

It's amazing how half the chefs left are all from season 4. Granted they started with more, but it's still an achievement that so many of them have hung on for so long.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I think Season 4 was probably the most talented overall. I think the reason it seems like Tiffany's lost her edge is that D.C. was less talented than average.

I am hoping for a Carla, Dale, and either Richard or Antonia top 3. I feel like all four of those chefs have cooked very well all season, and all four deserve the win.

I'd like Antonia to win but I'd be happy if was either her or Carla.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I definitely want Carla and Richard in the finals. I'd be happy with Antonia or Dale filling the third spot.
    This question could be answered a couple of different ways for me.

Of those that remain...I'd like to see Richard take it. I have always liked him and even though he hasn't performed as well as he did in his season, I like that he thinks out of the box and trys new things. None of the other chefs are as creative or adventurous.

I would love to see a woman win, though, and would be happy with either Carla or Antonia winning. I adore both, but I think Carla has a bit of an edge on Antonia in terms of "polish" for lack of a better word. So, I'd like to see Carla take it.

I like both Angry Dale (his season) and Post-Anger-Management Dale. There is something about his dishes that seems boring to me, though. Still, the judges don't think so, and he has been on his game throughout. Just a few bumps along the way. I think it will be hard to knock him out. I can see him winning the entire thing. I think he deserves to be in the F3.

Of all the chefs, I would really like to have seen Tiffani F., Richard, Angelo as F3 with Richard for the win and Marcel as F4.

In sum, I'd like to see

1 - Richard
    2 - Carla
    3 - Antonia
    4 - Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Me, too. This is how I'd like the final order to be:

Top Chef: Dale
    1st runner up: Carla
    2nd runner up: Antonia
    That's my final 3 as well, and in exactly that order.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

At this point, as long as it's not Mike, I'll be happy. He just never performed all that well independently, either in his season or in this one. Realistically I don't think Tiffany has a shot--she's got to be as worn out as Angelo and she's not been as strong of a performer as him. But on a personality level, I like Tiffany and will be bummed to see her go when she does.

I definitely see Dale in the finale; he's got a huge win under his belt ($30K in one, albeit long, day would be a huge boost to anyone's endurance) and he's still a bit of an egomaniac (meaning not much will shake his confidence, a good thing in this competition). I wouldn't be surprised to see Antonia in the finale either. I'm on the fence about Carla and Richard. Don't get me wrong--I think they're both awesome chefs and deserve a spot in the finale--but they both have the potential to psych themselves out of the game. Carla did it last week and Richard did it in the finale of his season.

That aside, if I had to pick who would be in my ultimate finale, it'd be Richard, Dale & Carla, with Carla taking home the win with an awesome sous vide'd protein.

My choice is Antonia. Whatever has been thrown at her, she seems to almost always come through with something unexpected. She seems more focused on cooking and less on showing off. I also like Carla, but she's a little too off the wall for my taste. My third spot would be Dale, I guess. He and Richard are both talented, but he's a tad more likable than Richard.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    My choice is Antonia. Whatever has been thrown at her, she seems to almost always come through with something unexpected.
    This is a really great point. She doesn't take the easy way out, either. I just adore Antonia.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

If it was up to me, Richard would take it all. I think he's the most talented. However, I LIKE Carla the best. She's a prime reason for watching. I just love her! Then third I like Dale. I think he's a good overall chef. The rest... be gone! Especially Antonia. Why people like her, I just don't get. I Didn't like her during her season, and I don't like her now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast