+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: All-Stars 12/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: All-Stars 12/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4129871;
    Oh, I agree that a number of the chefs seem kind of off or tired or something. In fact, I was sort of surprised that anyone from the last season would even want to come back so soon, especially Tiffany, since she's a newlywed. The fact that she seems a little off may even be attributed to that. It would probably be a bit of a drag to have to leave your new husband again so soon (I'm assuming she had time to get married in between...if she didn't and she's still trying to plan the wedding during yet another TC season, that could make anyone feel less than patient and/or happy).

I realize Tiffany didn't win and maybe that's why she came back, but she did win a lot of stuff and money, so maybe now she's re-thinking whether she really wants to be there. Or heck, what do I know. Maybe she just had a headache that night.
    I really think we are seeing a been-there-done-that ho-hum kind of dynamic here. And who can blame them? Most of these cheftestants have been busy forging ahead with their culinary careers since competing on Top Chef. This competition, for them, is at best a footnote.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Re: All-Stars 12/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Not necessarily. They were picked because they came close to winning but didn't. A lot of them feel they deserved to win, and they are driven by their egos to grab this second chance.

Look at how Jennifer broke down. And Elia. These people have a lot of pride on the line.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

All-Stars 12/22 - spoilers

Why is it every time Spike opens his mouth he reminds me of why I don't like him?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234