+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just Desserts - 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 11PM PT / 2AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Just Desserts - 11/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I like Eric the best of who's left. But a bit tired of his sad sack vibe. Morgan seems like it his his to lose. Zach is probably his only real competition. Yidget thinks he is better than he is. And something about his attitude I don't like. Eric is probably miscast for this show. He doesn't have enough versatility to be able to really compete in these challenges.

Oh and Morgan is a ass. So rooting for Zach.
    Last edited by AsIs; 11-03-2010 at 10:25 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Is it just me or does Gail not seem to have confidence in the chefs to impress her idol?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

So yeats story will keep him in the comp? They are looking for reasons to keep him and boot Eric.

So for the 2nd week in a row the final outcome of top and bottom don't match the comments the judges had.

The top 3: Heather/Zach/Morgan

The judges comments were positive for Zach, but not terrific for Morgan and downright aweful for Heather. How did she make top 3??

Morgan's judges comments: overfilled/bitter/not one bite macaroon/not finger food

Heather's judges comments: generous on the jalepeno/cleared my sinuses right up/still having a leavening problem with cake/that was not a pleasant bite cakewise/buttercream frosting seems like a mismatch with the cookie/desserts dont compliment each other

So I'm sure Morgan's flavors got him to top 3 even though he didn't technically follow the directions of the challenge to make finger food, but they barely said anything nice about Heather's desserts- how on earth did she make top 3? Is it because they HAVE to have a top 3 and not a top 2 or something? It's like they forgot we are watching them try the desserts and comment on them. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4097744;
    So for the 2nd week in a row the final outcome of top and bottom don't match the comments the judges had.

The top 3: Heather/Zach/Morgan
    Huh? Wasn't Heather eliminated during dessert shop wars? I'm confused. Who went home?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Eric went home. I can't remember her name, but the chick that is kind of weird? Not one of the Heather's. I think she was in the top three so they wouldn't have had to eliminate the last woman.

Danielle. And yeah, they probably didn't want an all-male final 4, where gay chefs are up against Morgan, who likes to do fun thinks like call them "little girls." I'm so over him and his big mouth, and I'm glad Zac won.

Interesting how Morgan just stood and stared at Yigit as he was struggling to finish. I guess pastry chefs don't have the same sense of camaraderie as savory chefs. On the regular Top Chef, most chefs help someone out when the clock is ticking and they are rushing to plate their dishes.

Frankly Yigit or Eric could have equally been sent home, but I'm gald Yigit was saved because...well, he's cute.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4097762;
    Huh? Wasn't Heather eliminated during dessert shop wars? I'm confused. Who went home?
    Just read what I typed this morning with fresh eyes. Danielle, not Heather. I have no idea why I typed Heather! The brain wasn't working last night apparently! Sorry!

Ah man! Eric went home? I don't get to watch much tv during the week, so dang busy! So I have to wait till the weekend (or catch episodes on hulu or the official sites from work *shhhhh* LOL) but I love reading ahead of time what happened!

I liked Eric, or actually I used to like him till he, Danielle, and Morgan became the bitter crew. Yes, team Diva was annoying, elitist, etc etc but really? Did you have to be so jealous? They made themselves look horrible by the way they reacted to that threesome.

This is the most unlikeable crew on any show, in any season. There really isn't anybody left that I'm pulling for, can I pull for Hubert...the judge to win? No? Dang. Anyways. If I was force to pick somebody, it would be hmmm.....Yigit or Zach because I just can't stomach Danielle or Morgan.

Especially Morgan.

He is such a nasty creature, sexist, bigot....I can't even think of enough words to call him. Every time he gets on the screen, I want to jump through it and beat the crap out of him while yelling "Who is the little girl now?" while he lays on the ground crying because a woman pounded him. Yes. He does inspire that much dislike in me, I want to see him lose and lose spectacularly. I want one of the "little girls" to wipe the floor with his ugly, arrogant face.

Whew...I feel better! LOL

And Danielle? Oh my goodness, has anybody ever seen a more sour face? Seriously. She looks like one of those hound dogs but with a horrible attitude. Does she even smile? I think I've seen her attempt to smile but even then it looked like she was scowling/pouting.

I wish Erica was still around, at least she was pleasant to listen to and watch. Why couldn't she be the final female? I don't think Danielle deserves to be anywhere near that position, she's only there because somebody always did a tiny bit worse and because they didn't want to eliminate all the females.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast