+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Just Desserts - 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;4078753;
    All of the Ice Cream dishes look yummy!
    Oh, yeah!

Hate to admit this, but I ran straight into my TV screen trying to get a bite!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Heather C and her greasy-looking forehead bangs are back.

Ewwwwww . . .
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

LOL, sort of rooting for team breakdown. :o)

Ok, no longer rooting for team breakdown. They are being asses. Go Team Morgan!
    Last edited by AsIs; 10-06-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think not flaming the dessert will put them in the Bottom. It's pretty much a auto fail unless one team tanked the desserts. I think Team Morgan will get the win.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;4078763;
    I think not flaming the dessert will put them in the Bottom. It's pretty much a auto fail unless one team tanked the desserts. I think Team Morgan will get the win.

Me, too.

Not flaming is gonna cost 'em, I do believe.

Heather has a nasty attitude. Did anyone tell her she was on the winning team? Morgan didn't even get anything special for the win.

The other Heather is a self fullfilling prophacy. She is dragging herself down.

Both Heathers can leave my screen.
    Last edited by AsIs; 10-06-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;4078769;
    Heather has a nasty attitude. Did anyone tell her she was on the winning team? Morgan didn't even get anything special for the win.

The other Heather is a self fullfilling prophacy. She is dragging herself down.

Both Heathers can leave my screen.
    Agreed. Well we had one person lose it mentally and be eliminated and one person quit-guess we won't know who would have truly earned an exit this week. Must say I am glad that Seth left-got pretty sick of watching that play out.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Don't know the name of the chick who left, but thought it was a really grown up decision for her. She has been saying for a few weeks she isn't enjoying cooking in the competition and saw how much her teammates wanted to stay. Glad she went out on a high note.

And so glad Seth is gone. He was making this comp a freak show and it couldn't have been easy for the other chefs to cook with a burning stick of dynamite standing next to them.

I thought she was going to be eliminated tonight due to the amount of times that they showed her tonight. That being said I can understand how hard it is for a mom to be away from their kids. Hardest thing in the world.

I'm also okay that they both left, and even though Seth drove me mad I feel for him in a way because something is wrong with the guy. They had to get rid of him. He gave them an easy out. Would not want to be in a kitchen full of knives with this guy.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Call me blind, but I didn't see Malika's exit tonight coming.

I feel good for her that she's happy, and happy with her decision.

I agree with AsIs . . . BOTH the Heathers can get the hell out of Dodge, far as I'm concerned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast