+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just Desserts - 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: Just Desserts - 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There is NO CRYING in Pastry Chef! Kudos to the contestant and guest judge who tried to help the crying dude.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Seth needs to go home. They should DQ him if he can't get emotions in control.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

first time watching one of these shows...and I thought all the crybaby drama queens were on project runway..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I can't find this posted anywhere so I'll ask you guys. Does anyone know why Heather (?) has a giant bandage on her forehead? Just wondering.
    I can't stand the crybaby guy! Even if I could get past the hysterics I can't get past a man ,his age, calling his mother "mommy"! (especially to other people and basically strangers at that!) It's just plain creepy! I would be surprised if he makes it till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4067222;
    I can't find this posted anywhere so I'll ask you guys. Does anyone know why Heather (?) has a giant bandage on her forehead? Just wondering.
    I can't stand the crybaby guy! Even if I could get past the hysterics I can't get past a man ,his age, calling his mother "mommy"! (especially to other people and basically strangers at that!) It's just plain creepy! I would be surprised if he makes it till the end.
    He doesn't have a prayer of making it to the end. I'll surprised if he makes it three episodes. I'm guessing he will go tonight. Unless someeone tanks really badly.

Wow, Seth is a one man wrecking crew!
    Last edited by AsIs; 09-22-2010 at 10:52 PM.

With two meltdowns in a row in front of judges, I will be greatly disappointed if Seth stays. My guess is the other chefs will be disappointed too.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Seth should have freaking gone home!

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;4067244;
    NOOOOOOOOOO! Seth should have freaking gone home!
    urghhhhhhhhhhhhh they sent the wrong chef home
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I missed the first few minutes of the show, and I thought at first that Seth's mother had died recently, and I actually felt bad for him, because when that happens, you can have those embarrassing breakdown moments for a long time. I never had one quite that dramatic, but everybody's different. However, his mother is just having some issues with her health, and while they probably are pretty serious, since she's in rehab, if he's that concerned about her, and she's still among the living, why the heck did he agree to be on the show in the first place? Why didn't he just stay with her? I don't care how much she says his happiness/success is the most important thing to her, she (and his dad) would probably appreciate him being there, and if the worst should happen, he'd have fewer regrets. I also really hated the outburst about a lack of citrus--as another contestant pointed out, that's part of the challenge.

I'm really disappointed that a nice guy like Tim went home, but he seemed to specialize in ice cream/frozen desserts, and I'm not sure that would have worked in all that many challenges. Still, I wish Seth would have gone home instead--or even the woman in the bottom three, since she has clear time management issues.

Still like the show, however--but then, I'm a sucker for a good dessert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast