+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Top Chef: All Stars (premieres Dec. 1) - News & Speculation (**Spoilers**)

Re: Top Chef: All Stars (premieres Dec. 1) - News & Speculation (**Spoilers**)

I can't believe Padma AND Tom posted phone pics like that -- it's a definite spoiler, based on the three chefs who are sitting front and center.

Time to prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I think Richard wins. This is based on pure speculation and the fact that his show on the Science Channel was pulled. It did two airings and then vanished but it still shows on their list of shows. I think they pulled it while he was still in the running for the title. I keep joking around that the second you see it airing again, then we know he went home.

I'm pulling for Antonia but I really think it's Richard.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I can't believe Padma AND Tom posted phone pics like that -- it's a definite spoiler, based on the three chefs who are sitting front and center.

Time to prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.
    Ack! Tom posted it, too? Why would they be so stupid!?

I'm going to hold out hope that they told people to switch seats so that it wouldn't give away anything when they post it on twitter.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I think Richard wins. This is based on pure speculation and the fact that his show on the Science Channel was pulled. It did two airings and then vanished but it still shows on their list of shows. I think they pulled it while he was still in the running for the title. I keep joking around that the second you see it airing again, then we know he went home.

I'm pulling for Antonia but I really think it's Richard.
    This is a great observation. Makes me think you are right.

Reg. the photos - what bugs me is how Fabio is next to Richard before Carla. he is a camera hog. I like him 'n all, but he's more talk than substance, I think.

FORT Regular

Richard will take it all. He's helped all contestants along the way

Hmm...the seating in the reunion photo didn't lie. Antonia, Mike and Richard (the final 3) are seated center, and Tiffany and Carla are seated away from them on either side.

I'm just glad it doesn't give away the winner. There's no rule/pattern to how the finalists are arranged as far as I know.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    This is a great observation. Makes me think you are right.

Reg. the photos - what bugs me is how Fabio is next to Richard before Carla. he is a camera hog. I like him 'n all, but he's more talk than substance, I think.
    Fabio and Richard formed a strong friendship during the filming and sitting next to Richard is probably because there will be a short segment and montage of clips on their bond. I am sure production chose the seating; Fabio is the far from a camera hog. If we saw more of him, it was an editing choice. Adorable, genuine man.

FORT Fogey

Who is the guy sitting between Tiffany and Antonia?

Looks like Dale T. I think.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Newbie

I watch the Bravo VCast on my verizon cell phone where you see special interviews and behind the scene stuff. I love seeing how much fun they seemed to be having and I especially love the Antonia..Carla..Tiffini friendship!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678