+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Top Chef 9/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 9/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Micah_608;4053364;
    So sad that tiffany left. I wanted her, Ed, Angelo and Kelly to be the top 4... Kevin is starting to annoy me.. He's taking over as the jerk of the house.. In my opinion only...
    Finally watched and share you opinion about Kevin. I have been wanting him gone for a few weeks.

Found his "I deserve the win because everyone else already has something" dropped him even lower for me.

Glad to see Angelo get his mojo back. Now rooting for him again. Kind of sad Kelly didn't win since she was the space buff. Was hoping they would let him take someone and that he would have picked her. Loved that he seemed surprised Tiffany was going and gave her a long hug. While Ed seemed bummed Tif was going he bounced back pretty quick hugging the other two that they were in the final four.

Really at this point, I just don't want Kevin the whiner to win. The other three are talented so ok with each of them winning. Ed better be careful, he should want to beat Kevin, Kelly AND Angelo, not just Angelo. LOL
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Top Chef 9/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Was this the episode with Ed's banana chile puffs? The judges loved them so much I am wondering where we can find the recipe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345