+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Chef Masters 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Top Chef Masters 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Standard 1-hour episode this week.

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET, 11PM PT.

Enjoy the tension!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Top Chef Masters 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I try to like Marcus, but the guy just annoys me. I hope he goes home tonight.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

i was a bit worried for Waxman.. thought he was headed home. lucky he pulled it out
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Yeah, I was nervous for him too. You could tell Jay was pissed when he talked back to him. I have to imagine it is hard to be judged by this panel when you are a professional chef who has done so much.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

The tail gate challenge looked delicious. Wish I could have tried it. Susan had the right idea for the crowd and the locale. She is my favorite and sure got the cool girl edit tonight.

I loved Susar's completely innocent statement "There are other chefs here" as they drove into the parking lot and he saw all the tailgaters.

If Marcus isn't really a jealous jerk, then he sure pissed off the wrong editor.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3908772;
    Yeah, I was nervous for him too. You could tell Jay was pissed when he talked back to him. I have to imagine it is hard to be judged by this panel when you are a professional chef who has done so much.
    I noticed the judges seemed to get extra pissy this week when the chefs "talked back". Both chefs who defended their food ended up in the bottom two. I wonder what the judges expect from super star chefs, some of whom they have had as guest judges themselves. It's sad to me when judges let their egos get in the way.

+ Reply to Thread