+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Chef Masters 5/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef Masters 5/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There's something about Jonathan that I just adore. I hope he wins the whole thing. His comment about serving alcohol first at his wedding to set the whole tone just cracked me up.

Ok, guys, nothing to do with the CHEF's ... BUT, did anyone think the bride's dress was ... she had everything she owned FALLING OUT of it ... just not the least bit appealing to anyone at all.

I love Jody too, I am so glad she WON!!! I really like Carmen as well but ... it was her time to go.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3895880;
    Ok, guys, nothing to do with the CHEF's ... BUT, did anyone think the bride's dress was ... she had everything she owned FALLING OUT of it ... just not the least bit appealing to anyone at all.

I love Jody too, I am so glad she WON!!! I really like Carmen as well but ... it was her time to go.
    I did think that about the wedding dress. It wasn't even so much that she was exposing too much but that it wasn't at all flattering. Falling out is a good way to describe it and that wasn't a good thing. I've seen some people wear wedding dresses like that and look a ton better. Too bad she didn't have (good?) help choosing her dress.

I agree also. Unfortunately it did not flatter her at all.

I was also glad that Jodi won. I also really like Johnathon and Susur (sp) so I hope they all stick around until the end. I don't care for Marcus - his ego is too much for me.

That was the first thing I said to my daughters. Those girls needed a little support. I think the idea of the dress was pretty, but not quite right for her build! It just wasn't attractive at all, IMO. I'm far from a prude, but I do think it's important not to have your ladies spilling out completely from your white wedding dress!

Oh, and I wanted to eat pretty much everything they served at that wedding. YUM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12