+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

Re: 12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3775856;
    from what I read.. and again, its all reading and PoV of the writer.. it was Mike I, and it was when he left. I dont think it was a hook up, but Mike I wasn't as bad as we all thought and she cared when he left and it was that and nothing more.

I think everyone just wantes a 'hook up' on a show like this because some think it makes for good TV.
    Indeed. If there had been an actual hookup, the producers wouldn't have hesitated to exploit it. Look how we had to suffer through the Hosea-Leah soap opera last season...I'm still trying to scrub away those images.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3771768;
    Eli's [apology]was fake. Michael's was matter of fact like. Mike V is very direct and while he is a jerk when he is angry, he doesn't have the malice behind him, that many other contestants have. He has a ego and lacks some social skills. But I didn't find him to be malicious during the show. Eli and Mike I, I can't say that about.
    They were despicable, and the show was cut in such a way as to minimize their heinous behavior. It showed Robin losing her cool several times without showing how they goaded her into it. Then it soft-pedaled their rotten behavior. It didn't even show the worst of what Mike V said/how he acted. Mike I is just clueless. And the one thing I disliked about Kevin was his loyalty to that creep Eli. There is just no excuse.

I did like that they showed Jen being confident in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3778103;
    They were despicable, and the show was cut in such a way as to minimize their heinous behavior. It showed Robin losing her cool several times without showing how they goaded her into it. Then it soft-pedaled their rotten behavior. It didn't even show the worst of what Mike V said/how he acted. Mike I is just clueless. And the one thing I disliked about Kevin was his loyalty to that creep Eli. There is just no excuse.

I did like that they showed Jen being confident in the kitchen.
    So, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234