+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

Re: 12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3772476;
    I am glad Kevin got "Fan Favorite"!
    I am too. I still think that the finale was Kevin's to lose. In fact my top 2 were Jen and Kevin and Bryan and Mike V were my number 3 and 4.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Since i did not watch...any info come out about the Mike/Jen hookup?

FORT Fan

On Andy Cohn's show, Andy said he read Kevin and his wife split up a few days before the finale taped and he asked Kevin if that affected his cooking. Kevin, always the gentlman, said he won't blame that on his poor performance. I have to think if you have that going on in your life you are not going to be on top of your game mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3774166;
    On Andy Cohn's show, Andy said he read Kevin and his wife split up a few days before the finale taped and he asked Kevin if that affected his cooking. Kevin, always the gentlman, said he won't blame that on his poor performance. I have to think if you have that going on in your life you are not going to be on top of your game mentally.
    First of all if this is true, That was a really s###y thing Kevins' wife did. She couldn't have waited until after the finale. She just had to show her love and sabotage him during a career changing moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3773010;
    Since i did not watch...any info come out about the Mike/Jen hookup?
    Supposedly one of the judges, Gail, saw them in a passionate embrace. Are we talking about Mike V or Mike I????

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3774268;
    Supposedly one of the judges, Gail, saw them in a passionate embrace. Are we talking about Mike V or Mike I????
    Interesting.....where did you hear/read this? Just curious! This tidbit alone is better than that entire painful reunion show. Boring....

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3775314;
    Interesting.....where did you hear/read this? Just curious! This tidbit alone is better than that entire painful reunion show. Boring....
    Actually, here on this thread somewhere. ...I think someone mentioned that Tom Blogged that Gail was kinda disgusted because she saw Jen and Mike ? in an embrace.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3774268;
    I would have to think it would be Mike V since Mike I said he had just gotten married,

If anyone finds the thread will you please post it there I would love to read about it

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3775758;
    I would have to think it would be Mike V since Mike I said he had just gotten married,

If anyone finds the thread will you please post it there I would love to read about it
    from what I read.. and again, its all reading and PoV of the writer.. it was Mike I, and it was when he left. I dont think it was a hook up, but Mike I wasn't as bad as we all thought and she cared when he left and it was that and nothing more.

I think everyone just wantes a 'hook up' on a show like this because some think it makes for good TV.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3775856;
    from what I read.. and again, its all reading and PoV of the writer.. it was Mike I, and it was when he left. I dont think it was a hook up, but Mike I wasn't as bad as we all thought and she cared when he left and it was that and nothing more.

I think everyone just wantes a 'hook up' on a show like this because some think it makes for good TV.
    Thank you, for clearing that up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast