+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

After reading Tom's blog I see more why Laurine got the boot. One of Jenifer's dishes was ok, one of Kevin's dishes was ok. Laurine's dish failed and she totally failed to run the house. She was the biggest failure of the night. Part of the dishes not arriving in a timely manner was due to Laurine. It was also due to Jenifer and Kevin making a stupid decision so they were each doing two dishes at the *same* time. Instead of splitting up the dishes so that they would be working on one dish at the same time as each other, instead of two dishes at the same time by themselves.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3733546;
    I think it is so dumb to have someone constantly go home for front of the house. Jen screwed up the cooking, and she should have went home period. Laurine would have eliminated herself later, but Jen got her free pass, and it was unfair.

Was that what Kevin was mad about? I missed what he thought was unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3736434;
    A few seasons ago when they added the FOH element, they explained that being able to run FOH, expidite orders and cook are all expected of a Chef/Owner (ie. Top Chef). Those that control the floor, also control (inevitabley) control the timing of the kitchen.

.....I'm conflicted about the FOH thing. I get the logic of including it, but the show is so much about cooking that it just doesn't seem to fit with the spirit of the competition.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-28-2009 at 01:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456