+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/9 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/9 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Personally I cant believe Ashley is still there. I think it comes down to Jennifer and Kevin or Brian. I just think Mike I is a little too cocky for my liking.
    I dont think he survives much longer.

Good episode. Last spring Mr. S and I stayed at the MGM Grand and took a picture of the menu outside Joel Robuchon's restaurant. At over $400 a person for dinner, we thought twice, although seeing how beautiful it was inside and knowing how respected he is as a chef, I wish we'd hit a big jackpot and been able to go. Ah well.

And the highlight for me was seeing Hubert Keller again. I simply *adore* that man, just makes me smile every time I see him. Can`t they have him on every week??
    Valar Morghulis

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3701313;
    Good episode. Last spring Mr. S and I stayed at the MGM Grand and took a picture of the menu outside Joel Robuchon's restaurant. At over $400 a person for dinner, we thought twice, although seeing how beautiful it was inside and knowing how respected he is as a chef, I wish we'd hit a big jackpot and been able to go. Ah well.

And the highlight for me was seeing Hubert Keller again. I simply *adore* that man, just makes me smile every time I see him. Can`t they have him on every week??
    I was right there with you Chef Keller is a gem of a man.. and i hang on about every word he says lol. I agree, he would be a very welcome addition weekly.. but maybe im jsut spoiled by Masters.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234