+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sept. 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sept. 2 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I seriously doubt the judges were "intimidated" by Mike I.

I liked how the split it up very much. It was logical, and it was also very fair to say that since Jennifer had immunity, she would be the executive chef. On past seasons there would have been a lot of whining about that, but she definitely took it in stride. She was very good at it too. I don't like her personally, but I give her credit for her abilities.

Preeti definitely should have gone home because they made only one very simple dish and it was done badly. When will these chefs learn that something really simple has to be GREAT to do well on this show? Mike I contributed to a winning dish and took the risk of making another at the last minute. Preeti has also done consistently poorly, while Mike I has done consistently well.

The judges seemed to be extra critical at judges table this week - they were definitely extra snappy with the contestants.

I was hoping Mike I would go only because I think he is really cocky. Im hoping Jennifer wins.

The montauk chowder festival is a big deal and for Ron to have won is a bigger deal. I am glad they made chowder! I will eat good clam chowder any time of the year.

It may have been hot outside, but I am sure it was more satisfying than the pasta and shrimp salads.

Here is an great article about him:
    Gourmet Shows - 2009 Philadelphia Food & Wine Festival - Ron Duprat
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234