+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Masters 7/29 Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef Masters 7/29 Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm gonna half to watch the rest of it during the 2nd run tonight. Catch you guys then.

Anita keeps surprising everyone. I'm wish I could taste her food. Shge may be low-key but she seems like a pure genious with food.

Art had a close call, I hope he amp-up his game.
    Last edited by dantrb; 07-29-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Suzanne is going home. She's probably the one I was rooting for least. I was having a hard time remembering her on her episode. It might just be it's the one I've seen the least amount of times.

I'm rooting for Anita because I would love to try her food, Hubert just cause I think he's amazing and Nayless because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with voice.

Anita really does seem the one to beat. And yeah I think Susanne is going home.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

From my perspective, it's going to come down to tonight's top 2, Anita and Rick. I was glad Art didn't go home, he's just too much fun in the kitchen. Oh, and next week? I'm pretty sure that Zooey Deschanel is vegetarian, and probably gluten free.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I know Art is popular on this board, but something about him just doesn't appeal to me. I would have preferred that he'd been eliminated over Suzanne as I think she's a someone better chef. I do like all the others and I guess Anita and Hubert are my two favorites. Everything they cook always looks like something I'd want to eat. The other three are pretty close for me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3625461;
    I know Art is popular on this board, but something about him just doesn't appeal to me. I would have preferred that he'd been eliminated over Suzanne as I think she's a someone better chef. I do like all the others and I guess Anita and Hubert are my two favorites. Everything they cook always looks like something I'd want to eat. The other three are pretty close for me.

I did get a little annoyed with Art this episode. That plate was disgusting IMO and the name dropping is getting annoying. But he is fun and has great quotes.

I sooo wish though that Michael had really screwed up. He's the only one I really don't care for. I would've rather seen Rick Moonen, I don't care that RM screwed up his QF.

But I do agree that it's going to come down to Anita , Hubert , and Bayless .

Oh and how cool was that Mis En Place? To see the big chefs go for it was neat. Art's dicing was amazing as was Anita's butchery. (I still think she's related to Hung.)

I'm rooting for Hubert. He has such a quiet confidence.

I'm really enjoying watching these chefs compete against each other. You can tell they respect each other, and we're not having to watch the tension and tantrums that occur during the regular competitions.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

My husband and I are totally enjoying this show almost as much as Top Chef...which says a lot because we LOVE Top Chef.

My top three choices are:
    1. Hubert Keller
    2. Rick Bayless
    3. Michael Chiarello

I really hope Hubert wins the title. He amazes me! Heck, they're all outstanding chefs.

I really hope Hubert wins the title. He amazes me! Heck, they're all outstanding chefs.
    Yeah, on any given day, any of these chefs could take the title (well, I do still think Art's out of his league, but he's a good chef.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast