+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 3/04 Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 3/04 Reunion Show Discussion **Spoilers**

For those wondering, so far no mention of Casey, Hosea and Leah are long distance friends. And Richard still has the hots for Tom.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Fabio's gonna get fan favorite. They already did a clip of Carla. I'm bummed. I wanted Carla to get it.

Fabio wins Fan Favorite.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3369014;
    Fabio's gonna get fan favorite. They already did a clip of Carla. I'm bummed. I wanted Carla to get it.
    Well, Carla won the car, so she at least got something to keep.

I was surprised they didn't bring up Jeff's "magic skills".

I was also surprised they talked about Richard's crush on Tom - I would've thought Tom would've nixed that line of questioning. He looked awfully embarrased.

This was one of my favorite reunion specials. The montages were great; there was a lot of hilarious unseen footage; and you got an even better sense of how likable this cast was. And... best of all... Fabio won fan favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3369064;
    This was one of my favorite reunion specials. The montages were great; there was a lot of hilarious unseen footage; and you got an even better sense of how likable this cast was. And... best of all... Fabio won fan favorite!
    Yeah, I can't even hate Stefan anymore! It also makes the finale episode a little less painful to watch...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3369064;
    I agree with everything you said! Fabio is my favorite of ANY season, so I was thrilled to not only see more footage of him, but also that he won the fan favorite.

I have to say, that this ranks right up there with the reunion from the first season when an annhilated Stephen stood up and was yelling "Sand or sh*t!"

The "California Bromance" bonus clip video on bravotv.com is hilarious (some of it was stuff from the show tonight). I like the part about Fabio and Stefan seeing Padma in the gym (not realizing who it is) and checking her out! So funny.

Loved the birthday curse footage-too funny. Also, Leah and Jaime getting trashed was hilarious. Jeff's nickname "Don Sorbet Johnson"-too funny. Glad to see the lighter side of Stefan. Wanted Carla to win fan favorite, but was quite pleased that Fabio took it. Lots of laughs on this reunion. Makes me wish for a Top Chef All Star season- wouldn't mind seeing some of these people again, and maybe my Tre would get a second chance. I'm one of the few people that doesn't hate the All Star seasons on these shows, even if sometimes the "stars" they choose are questionable.

Oh, and the stew room games, as well as the glad bag mettresses....very inventive. Future contestants should now have a more comfortable and enjoyable stew room experience because of this season.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 03-05-2009 at 08:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast