+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 1/21 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Top Chef 1/21 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I think either Hosea or Stefan will win this season.

I fell asleep before the end and for the first time, I'm glad I did. I dislike the whole Hosea and Leah situation. They both have SOs right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

When did Leah become about Asian influences? I thought it was Italian. Also, why would she portion the fish before boning it?

I wish she could have gone home.

This seemed like the best received Restaurant Wars, from the judges POV.

Did I mention that I wish Leah went home?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Newbie

I think either Hosea or Stefan will win this season.
    Me to I hope Hosea wins but he was wrong for messing with Leah I hope she goes next week this should of been the week she went.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3286596;
    I fell asleep before the end and for the first time, I'm glad I did. I dislike the whole Hosea and Leah situation. They both have SOs right?
    Well, they did when they went on the show, at least. Not sure now. LOL

Carla Carla Carla Something was smoking in that kitchen and it obviously wasn't the fish. I hope she pulls it together but she cracked me up and made me cringe all at the same time. Hope she steps it up. Once again she didn't follow her gut. She asked Radhika to taste the cake, seemed to sense things were off, but didn't correct it. Also, if I were her I would forget about the freezer. First the bananas failed to freeze for her, then this. She has no luck freezing anything in this competition.

Would have liked to see Leah go, but Radhika failed big time. Lousy front of the house job, lousy job designating roles, did nothing even when asked for guidance. I just prefer when chefs leave on the basis of what they cooked, but all in all it was a valid ouster.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3286806;
    Carla Carla Carla Something was smoking in that kitchen and it obviously wasn't the fish. I hope she pulls it together but she cracked me up and made me cringe all at the same time. Hope she steps it up. Once again she didn't follow her gut. She asked Radhika to taste the cake, seemed to sense things were off, but didn't correct it. Also, if I were her I would forget about the freezer. First the bananas failed to freeze for her, then this. She has no luck freezing anything in this competition.
    I agree completely! I like Carla, she seems very sweet but that bit about "I knew it was wrong when it went out" made me cringe too. I keep thinking she's going but they must like her.

Poor Radhika, she was not cut out for that at this time.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3286471;
    However, I believe there is some sort of rules that cheftestants aren't allowed to get intimate. Unless that's changed, I doubt they went any further than some kissing and touching.
    Contestants hooking up is reality gold! I doubt there is any such rule.

I think Stefan is probably going to win it all. I don't like him much as he's so cocky and can be a bully, but damn if that guy can't cook! Has he ever been up for eliminaton yet? I can't remember him ever serving anything too bad in the elimination challenges and only a couple of times in the quick fires he was rated low I think.

So far it seems like Stefan is definitely the most consistently good out of everyone. Hosea has a chance to upset him or possibly Fabio if he can pull it together. Jamie has a slight shot to win and that's it, no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3287067;
    Contestants hooking up is reality gold! I doubt there is any such rule.
    Project Runway (produced by the same people as TC) definitely had a "no romance between contestants" clause in their contracts. I don't know for sure if Top Chef has the same clause, but if they did, I guess they don't anymore.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast