+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 1/7 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 1/7 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Radhika is worried her bisque is too bland. And I won't spoil the surprise twist for you!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Jaime's scallops are the only thing Team 1 hasn't been ripped on so far. Fabio's dish was great except his meat was bad, undercooked. Melissa got hit pretty hard. Her dish tasted like Catfood was new judges comment. Radhika's soup was a weapon of mass destruction I think.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Group B wins the challenge hands down. Or they gave the new judge a talking too in between groups.

Stephan, Jaime and Arianne are in Top 3.

Stephan did Duck. Was a very German dish.

Jaime did Scallaps with Fennel and Orange.

Arianne did Skate with Pinapple.

And the winner is Jaime. Arianne gives her a big Hug.

It's funny, but her posture was the same waiting to find out if she had won as waiting to find out if she gets sent home.

Melissa, Eugene and Carla in B3.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3269373;
    Melissa got hit pretty hard. Her dish tasted like Catfood was new judges comment. Radhika's soup was a weapon of mass destruction I think.
    oh my. Cat food, huh? And a weapon of mass destruction? I am really curious now. I fell asleep at the computer for a moment, am drinking hot cocoa trying to keep myself busy so I can watch when it comes on. I like Radhika so I hope it is not too bad for her.

ETA - good for Jamie! Her dish sounds good.

Carla takes complete responsibility for her dish. Realizes what went wrong. I doubt she is going home.

Melissa enjoyed hearing about her dish. Tom questions her on that since the comments were so harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;3269392;
    oh my. Cat food, huh? And a weapon of mass destruction? I am really curious now. I fell asleep at the computer for a moment, am drinking hot cocoa trying to keep myself busy so I can watch when it comes on. I like Radhika so I hope it is not too bad for her.

ETA - good for Jamie! Her dish sounds good.
    Radhika is in no danger since she has immunity.

Eugene says he was trying to be too creative. The judge tells him it was too bland, not creative at all.

In his bid to stay he says he tried to be too creative. That might back fire on him.

Carla's fault is lack of confidence. Looks like Eugene might stay. That disappoints me.

Immunity of course... I am deliriously tired tonight so am not thinking straight, but the cocoa is helping.

Carla has been doomed for quite some time I am afraid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast