+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leah - Top Chef: New York

Leah - Top Chef: New York

Leah

HOMETOWN: Scarsdale, NY

RESIDES IN: New York City

POSITION: Sous Chef, Centro Vinoteca

CULINARY EDUCATION: A.O.S./ B.A., C.I.A.

FAVORITE SIMPLE RECIPE: For summer: Ricotta-stuffed zucchini blossoms and panzanella salad

BIO: Leah currently works as a Sous Chef at Centro Vinoteca in New York City. Apart from the year and a half that she worked at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Italy, she has spent her entire life in New York and comes from a Filipino, Russian-Romanian Jewish background. Her favorite chef is Marco Pierre White and she counts salt, olive oil, butter, garlic and any pork product as her must-have ingredients. She loves Italian, Filipino and Thai cuisine, but homemade pasta is what she enjoys making the most.

Top Chef New York - Bios - Official Bravo TV Site

FORT Fogey

Re: Leah - Top Chef: New York

She impressed me last night. On first take I think she can win. I really liked her presence.

Okay, time to raise this thread from the dead.

I can't stand her. She's whiny and immature and it's evident that her cooking skills are not up to par with the rest of the contestants. Who quits a Quickfire because they're exhausted? Please go home next week.

She should have been sent home when she quit the QF. No matter what anybody else did, that should have gotten her eliminated. It shows what kind of chef she is, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3307167;
    Okay, time to raise this thread from the dead.

I can't stand her. She's whiny and immature and it's evident that her cooking skills are not up to par with the rest of the contestants. Who quits a Quickfire because they're exhausted? Please go home next week.
    My sentiments exactly. I think she's probably a decent chef, but dayum the girl is lazy, selfish, and at the end of the day - rude.

I can't stand her. Why is she even still there? Are they keeping just to see if her and Stupid will hook up and they will have drama at the reunion show. Honestly that is THE ONLY REASON I can come up with.
    She whines and actually doesn't appear to give a rat's A** about being there. And Jamie before her... worst. decision. ever.

+ Reply to Thread