Thread: Fabio - Top Chef: New York

School Is In Session! Passepartout's Avatar

Re: Fabio - Top Chef: New York

Guy is less annoying than Stefan.
    Funny, sexy, and adorable!
    Can't Wait for NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3224617;
    He lives in Moorpark! I'm totally rooting for him because he's local. I was just in Ventura County yesterday. I wish I'd read this thread before then, I would've stopped at his restaurant.
    Moorpark, Ca is also the home of the only college in the US where you can get a degree in "zoo-ology", that is the care of zoo animals and environments.

30 years old and sleeping in a bunky bed! I love him. If he had his own show I'd watch it. Or maybe a show with him and Stefan.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3259676;
    Moorpark, Ca is also the home of the only college in the US where you can get a degree in "zoo-ology", that is the care of zoo animals and environments.
    I think i missed a joke in there.. Zoology is a common major, a few schools in Ohio alone offer it and im sure the same can be said with most states in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3293768;
    30 years old and sleeping in a bunky bed! I love him. If he had his own show I'd watch it. Or maybe a show with him and Stefan.
    I had a good laugh at that as well, bunky beds!!

I was sad at the end when he was hugging Jeff and they said how great it was to be roomies.. I will miss Jeff, but I am glad Fabio is there still. I would love to see him win and be able to take care of his Momma as he put it
    Last edited by FireWoman; 01-29-2009 at 09:51 AM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I was sad at the end when he was hugging Jeff and they said how great it was to be roomies.. I will miss Jeff, but I am glad Fabio is there still. I would love to see him win and be able to take care of his Momma as he put it
    I wouldn't love to see him win. He hasn't done anything good, except the carpaccio in Episode 2. His food's been very boring. I was a Fabio fan, until the judges decided they'd rather have a personality over an innovator.

Last night when they were told there was a surprise for them and he said "A dog?" was so cute. Fabio's adorable.

I totally love Fabio, honestly, but I think he should have been let go last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3294112;
    Last night when they were told there was a surprise for them and he said "A dog?" was so cute. Fabio's adorable.
    Also,

"I'm 30 year old and I have to sleep in the bunky bed!"

Hee.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: the light spectrum comment...

First - light spectrum is not the color wheel like in art class. Red and green make yellow; all the colors mixed together make white light. But for both the light spectrum and the color wheel Fabio was wrong (and I really didn't care).

What I found funny was that every single woman in the group went "Ahhhhhhh" when he said it and just kind of took it for granted. I don't think they cared whether he was right or wrong! Plus, he was just the spokesperson; I'm betting someone else told him to say it.

Who is John Galt?

Fabio has the cutest accent on TV. His personality is adorable, and he's a pretty good cook. Is he the Top Chef - probably not, but I'll enjoy him as long as he's there.

+ Reply to Thread