Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer - Season 4

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jennifer - Season 4

Jennifer

HOMETOWN: Brooklyn, NY - currently resides in San Francisco, CA

PROFESSION: Executive Chef COCO500 Restaurant

CULINARY EDUCATION: A.O.S Culinary Arts, C.I.A

FAVORITE SIMPLE SPRING RECIPE: Spring Lamb's tongue salad, sauce Dragnocello, Mache, olive oil croutons, and mustard fruit

BIO: Born in Brooklyn, NY and trained in classic French and Mediterranean cuisine, Jennifer believes in cooking for the season and stimulating the palette. She has lived and worked in both Paris and London and always tries to incorporate French, Italian and Spanish influences in her cooking. Jennifer is currently working as an executive chef at the popular San Francisco restaurant, COCO500, but says if she could cook anywhere in the world it would be Cinque Terre, Italy.

Top Chef Chicago - Bios - Official Bravo TV Site

Re: Jennifer - Season 4

My first impression was, "she's too old to wear her hair like that!" but then I thought, "go for it girlfriend!"

LG.

that's a mesage haircut, I think, sweetpea, and I don't think the message is aimed at either of us. More power to her, though. It's tough to maintain fierce hair while working in a hot kitchen, I'd think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I like her, and I think it'll be interesting how the dynamic of the competition affects her relationship with Zoi...

I like the idea she's on the show with her gf. It will be interesting to see if it helps or hinders. What will be really telling is if they are on the same team or are partners on a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;2842388;
    I like her, and I think it'll be interesting how the dynamic of the competition affects her relationship with Zoi...
    Do you all think it's fair, having a couple on the show? Which means, if one of them gets sent home, they still have a chance because the other half of the couple could still win. It's like having two chances of winning a raffle when everyone else only has one chance.

Just my opinion.

Do you all think it's fair, having a couple on the show? Which means, if one of them gets sent home, they still have a chance because the other half of the couple could still win. It's like having two chances of winning a raffle when everyone else only has one chance.
    I don't have a problem with it. If one gets sent home, the other still has a chance, same as any other chef. But I don't see how it helps the one who left...if the one who remains wins, she gets the layout in Food & Wine, she gets the other stuff...the person sent home doesn't get any of that.

It would only be a problem if they helped each other in the kitchen in ways that are against the rules. But they aren't doing that, so I don't see how it's even relevant in this kind of competition.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Jennifer and Zoi are each their own person and do their own think. I cant see how its a double chance at all.

I do however think that Jen is going to be safer than Zoi, maybe because of her experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2860059;
    I do however think that Jen is going to be safer than Zoi, maybe because of her experience.
    I'm getting that vibe, too. I really, really like Jen so far. Granted, it's early days yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast