+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andrew - Season 4

Re: Andrew - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by souljourney;2873038;
    Boy how I wish he would have been kicked off last night after his "having to remove him with security guard comment".
    He's such as A**HOLE!!!!! Oh wait, that probably means he'll make it to the final...
    Yeah, I was really surprised that none of the judges reacted to his "This is MY house..." comment. If it's anyone's house, it's Tom Colicchio's!

We don't know what context it was said in. He could've been talking about something like, "Hey Andrew what would you feel like if someone came into your house and demanded food from your pantry?" And the editors go... BINGO!

If his food is good, no personality disorder would've gotten him kicked off. Ilan... Marcel... Hung?

Besides, I think Andrew's endearing.

I don't really care about his cursing; it just makes him look unintelligent and inarticulate to me. I also think he's probably among the better cooks on the show.

What disturbs me most about him, however, is that he appears to me to be borderline bi-polar. His antics seem to switch from manic, with his twitches, head bobbing, and strange behavior to his more quiet and humble, "I am honored," statements. I find him a bit scary and I think the comments about his house and security guards will give the judges and producers pause to think.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

This guy has raised the hairs on the back of my neck from the beginning. Something is just a little bit "off" about him. Not real fond of his superior attitude, especially so early in the season.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Newbie

I thought he had cleaned up his act since he has not been bleeped much. He does seem very twitchy to me too. Actually made me nervous. Bipolar? Maybe ADHD. Maybe a nervous wreck. Maybe he just drinks a lot of coffee.

Anyway the "this is my house" outburst really was strange. Stranger that no one responded to it. I half expected him to get the boot again. IMO, that came off as threatening. Wonder what happened behind the scenes on that one. Something must have.

Kay

FORT Regular

This guys is such a tool he makes me laugh. He should have been in Hells Kitchen and have a few rounds with Gordon Ramsay. That would have been great TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Advantage;2877730;
    This guys is such a tool he makes me laugh. He should have been in Hells Kitchen and have a few rounds with Gordon Ramsay. That would have been great TV.
    Oh, yeah!

Have a FEW rounds with Gordo?

I don't think so.

Can you IMAGINE Andrew unleashing his "This is MY house! I ain't goin' NOWHERE!" speech on Ramsay?

Ramsay's dissection of Andrew would DEFINITELY have been an all-time classic.

Then we'd get to see Ramsay IMMEDIATELY eject him from Hell's Kitchen, to boot!

Beautiful!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2880561;
    Oh, yeah!

Have a FEW rounds with Gordo?

I don't think so.

Can you IMAGINE Andrew unleashing his "This is MY house! I ain't goin' NOWHERE!" speech on Ramsay?

Ramsay's dissection of Andrew would DEFINITELY have been an all-time classic.

Then we'd get to see Ramsay IMMEDIATELY eject him from Hell's Kitchen, to boot!

Beautiful!

Ramsay is the direct opposite of Colicchio. If I remember correctly, Ramsay has kicked at least one or two cooks out of the kitchen right in the middle of the episode.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2881209;
    Ramsay is the direct opposite of Colicchio. If I remember correctly, Ramsay has kicked at least one or two cooks out of the kitchen right in the middle of the episode.
    Not only on TV but Ramsay does that in real life in his resturants. Waiters and chefs had been fired on the spot more than a few times.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Advantage;2881224;
    Not only on TV but Ramsay does that in real life in his resturants. Waiters and chefs had been fired on the spot more than a few times.
    I might be wrong but didn't one of the cooks get 86ed because in the previous episode he gave Ramsay and the female team the finger as they drove off from Hell's Kitchen? I was surprised that none of the attitude shown by Andrew resulted in at least a warning by the judges. Now if Ramsay were a guest judge---
    Last edited by gizmo1; 03-30-2008 at 08:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast