+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andrew - Season 4

Re: Andrew - Season 4

He is SO annoying. ^I agree, Soulmate. Cursing non-stop just because you can is completely unnecessary. I hope he leaves soon.

Make this guy go away NOW!!! Can not stand him, so arrogent! Cussing doesn't bother me, but why do it all the time if you know you are going to get bleeped every sentence... classless.
    You know how the producers are... unless he screws up royally they'll want him keep around for "drama". Gag...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kayskate;2842946;
    I found him really annoying. Cussing doesn't really bother me, but he seemed over the top w it. Doesn't he know he's being interviewed? The producers seemed to be showing him a lot. Wonder why. I thought maybe he would pack his knives on the first ep.

Kay

Andrew uses a lot of profanity but the use of profanity is as commonplace among chefs as it is among construction workers. The bleeping is kind of an annoyance but I will probably tune it out as I did while watching two seasons of Gordon Ramsay with his drill sergeant language.

Andrew, despite his off-color language, is a talented chef and he only lost the crabcake contest because his opponent was Richard whom he called a "Badass", an acknowledgement of Richard's superiority. Richard was a former contestant on Iron Chef America so he must be pretty good as a chef. Andrew's crabcake was judged very good but was edged out by Richard's version. That's why Andrew while sitting in the loser's section was confident that he wasn't going home that night.
    Last edited by gizmo1; 03-17-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: typo

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;2842379;
    Definitely my least favorite chef/contestant this season. Could he be any more arrogant and full of himself? (And can he say even one complete sentence without cussing? )
    Agreed...
    Definitely my least favorite also.

[mod edit] Andrew is so damn funny and he's got some mad cooking skills. The lion growl he did on last nights episode was hilarious.
    Last edited by Mariner; 03-20-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Well, one of the reasons I don't like him is because he uses the language he does. I think that's just the sign of a person who has a very poor vocabulary and can't express himself in words - so he curses. I just don't think it's necessary, and I choose not to associate with people who do. Everyone lets one slip now and again, but to use language like that in every single sentence - well, it's just offensive.

To his credit, when Padma pointed out in the Quickfire that he had used 6 ingredients and not 5, he restrained himself and merely muttered, "...poop."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I don't care about his language. He is uncomfortable to watch; he is too twitchy and jumpy.

I sorta like him, but I'm not confident he stays around. It's hard to tell from the previews of the season, though.

Boy how I wish he would have been kicked off last night after his "having to remove him with security guard comment".
    He's such as A**HOLE!!!!! Oh wait, that probably means he'll make it to the final...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast