+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 8/8 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/8 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2519704;
    It has been shown elsewhere (pics) that after shopping the chefs were allowed to wear the proper footwear and the female chefs were provided with bib type aprons to cover up any cleavage to protect against hot oil splattering..
    Thank goodness for that. Only seems like the logical act - to provide them with the extra protection rather than a potential accident occurring.
    "What you live, you learn. What you learn, you practice. What you practice, you become. What you become has consequences." -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by mizbitt;2519935;
    ...(Howey) just cannot work with anyone. I forget who was saying that they were glad they did not get on his team for the challenge...
    You didn't forget who said it...because it was EVERYONE!

Sara should have gone home last week. You don't pout in a kitchen. Still that team had horendous communication.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought Howie established himself as the leader, not CJ, but in the judging room CJ was pegged as the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by onigiri033;2527584;
    I thought Howie established himself as the leader, not CJ, but in the judging room CJ was pegged as the leader.
    I didn't hear the group pick a leader among them. Howie was very vocal during the menu planning and many of the choices were probably his. That may be why Sara asked him about how to make the milkshakes. Why she wanted to use ice in them is beyond my understanding. Also her station was right beside Howie's and CJ was outside.

Casey seemed concentrated on her own station and oblivious to everything else. I don't think that was a bad thing as long as she was producing good food and a leader was available to coordinate and supervise the entire project.

CJ had no problem standing up to Howie in defense of Sara, but he should have reined Howie in during the challenge. He acted like someone that knew how to lead, but didn't have the authority in this case. That's why I think he was never the "official" leader of the team - just the front man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567