+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/1/07 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/1/07 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Yeah Tre & CJ! My favorites.

Howie really needs to go. This elimination surprised me. I knew Sara wouldn't leave and I figured Hung wouldn't yet. It should've been Howie, if not both together.

Oh and Joey? Let me introduce you to Wahmber from BB8.....

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2499812;
    Oh and Joey? Let me introduce you to Wahmber from BB8.....
    HAHA, best line of the week

Joey was robbed. It should have been Howie. That guy is too violent. Reminds me of Frank from last season. (I think it was Frank who threatened Marcel). Sara and Hung would have been my 2nd choice to go.

I hope Bravo has the recipe for the meatballs. They looked yummy.

I tried a Bertolini (sp?) meal just last week and it was horrible. I wrote them and they want to send me a free coupon. Anyone want it? lol

Wtg Tre & CJ.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2499795;
    Wow, I am surprised Joey got the boot. Sara is the worst of the 4 chef's with Hung barely ahead of her. Howie with his kiniption was ridiculous. Does he really want to claim full responsibility for that mess? I thought Joey was the least at fault of the bottom 4.
    Though I do believe that Joey didn't deserve to go...it should have been Sarah or Howie. But I think that Joey was more at fault than Hung. Hung clearly knew to separate the ingredients before freezing and it seemed he was trying to tell that big oaf. Instead Joey pours the sauce on top of the pasta before Hung could do anything. Wow. Granted Hung should have been more forceful. But Joey doesn't seem to listen. What's worse?

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I felt so bad that Joey went home! I really thought it should have been Sara, as I think she did the least in the challenge and, of all the chefs in the bottom, is the least talented (IMO).

So glad that CJ and Tre won! They are my favorites and I hope they can make it to the end!

FORT Fanatic

I think Sara was safe because so many women have been eliminated to date that they just couldn't go there. Hung adds drama as does Howie so by process of elimination....it had to be Joey. Also, does Howie sweat into EVERY
    dish he prepares?

Thank God it was sweat... I first thought his nose was running... Howie WEAR a BANDANNA! I don't see how he can stand it.

I found it amazing that Hung let Joey freeze the pasta with the sauce when he knew better... That will speed his departure, I think. I am not as anxious to be rid of him as I was before... There are others I would rather see leave.

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

They surprised me last night - I was convinced that Hung was getting the "sent home" edit.

I thought the challenge was a fabulous one. It really tested their abilities to break down someone else's cooking (figuring out how Bertoli makes the things work) and test their technical understanding of cooking. Even I knew that they were idiots for putting the sauce on the pasta for freezing as it would totally soften it up. How the freezing effected each of the ingredients was critical, and good knowledge for them to test.

Rocco has undoubtedly had some work done. HIs forehead appeared more plastic than a Ken doll. I'm thinking that he's been going to too many botox parties, thinking it would be a good way to meet some chicks. Did anyone else notice what appeared to be utter lack of respect tension coming from Tom towards Rocco? Usually Tom's attitude towards the guest judges is one of "I'm so excited to see you share in this with us". With Rocco, it seemed more like "Bertoli forced you on me, now get out"

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2500176;
    I tried a Bertolini (sp?) meal just last week and it was horrible. I wrote them and they want to send me a free coupon. Anyone want it? lol

Our house loves Bertolli dishes. They're just so damn expensive.

I love the Bertolli 5 Cheese pasta sauce. Haven't tried the frozen meals yet. It would be great if they sold Tre & CJs dish. I'd definitely buy it.

It was a toss up on who should have gone home. Too bad they didn't send them all home. Can you imagine a quadruple elimination! I'm surprised that Hung (self proclaimed {FA edit}) let Joey intimidate him. I did feel bad for Joey after seeing him cry and show his soft side. I'm so ready for Sweathead Howie to go home. It may have seemed like Sara didn't do anything but can you imagine how difficult he is it deal with.

Next week looks really interesting.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 08-02-2007 at 11:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast