+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/1/07 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/1/07 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Charmqn;2499724;
    i really think that tonight could be a double elimination-that would be a definite huge suprise.
    If that's the case please send Howie and what's-her-name home. He was a tool and she was a tool for letting him be a tool.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I can't believe that only CJ & Tre froze the ingredients separately! I guess these chefs aren't the lazy cook that I am! I remember the first time I cooked one of those meals & thought the little disks of sauce were water chestnuts first...thinking, "WTH are there water chestnuts in this pasta!?!?!" then figuring it out. Of course, that was like 15 years ago and I was pretty much a stupid teenager.

FORT Fanatic

man tre just shut tom up with the truffles question. showing his knowledge. I am so happy that tre and cj won. there so adorable.

I am glad they won also. I also think the fact they want to go to Italy to learn more about cooking helped also. The other two just wanted a free ride to Italy and no mention of learning more food wise was mentioned.

FORT Newbie

This is a bit off topic.. but does anyone know what the brand of knives are that they drew out of the block tonight? I'm dying to know, and can't find them ANYWHERE!!

Howie is such an a$$. He should own to the crap he cooked by himself since Sarah did nothing.

dantrb - I absolutely agree. If all she brought to the dish was fennel and maybe a little saffron, then HE should go the hell home.

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/01/07 -supersize episode is 75 minutes long

Dang! Joey showed his soft side - which explains why he over-compensates on the rough side.

I like him. I wish hed could have shown the soft side from the beginning. I would have supported him more than I have thus far!

Poor Joey. He didn't deserve to leave over Sarah or Howie.

Snoozin' on the beach

Wow, I am surprised Joey got the boot. Sara is the worst of the 4 chef's with Hung barely ahead of her. Howie with his kiniption was ridiculous. Does he really want to claim full responsibility for that mess? I thought Joey was the least at fault of the bottom 4.

I'm glad Casey won the quickfire and was in the top 2 tonight. She redeemed herself from last week. Laughed at the chef's comments (particularly CJ) about Hung during the QF challenge. Hung and his incredible expanding ego-he was a real idiot for not tasting the celery seeds first before giving an answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast