+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/25 - show discussion - 3 season reunion

Re: 7/25 - show discussion - 3 season reunion

Quote Originally Posted by pg13;2495238;
    Maybe she did, but did you see Lee Anne???
    Lee Anne looked GREAT! She looked very cute in her season too, but in the reunion, she was tanned and just looked really healthy. I'm glad.

I was a bit surprised that Sandee still wasn't over her elimination. She was defending that she did everything on the grill. Well, I think the title of her dish said it all: vanilla "poached" lobster. Nothing "grill" about it regardless of the source of the heat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2495270;

I was a bit surprised that Sandee still wasn't over her elimination. She was defending that she did everything on the grill. Well, I think the title of her dish said it all: vanilla "poached" lobster. Nothing "grill" about it regardless of the source of the heat.
    I could kind of understand her perspective on that one, because I think it was a matter of interpretation in the challenge. The judges seemed to think the motivation needed to come from the grill. Sandy seemed to think the challenge was to prepare the food on a grill. I think that in her eyes, it was more like the cooking for surfers challenge on season 2 where the ability to cook something on the grill was being tested. But in the eyes of the judges, it was a challenge about a certain type of food.

Quote Originally Posted by dogabone;2495250;
    Did you, perhaps, mean Harold and Lee Anne (season 1)? Howie wasn't there. Lia (season 3) was, but I don't think that's who you're referring to.
    OH MAN! And that's what I get for posting with half a mind (was distracted). Yes, I was confused. I meant to say Leeann and Harold! *sorry*

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2495281;
    OH MAN! And that's what I get for posting with half a mind (was distracted). Yes, I was confused. I meant to say Leeann and Harold! *sorry*
    S'awright! No harm(ony2000), no foul.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234