+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/25 - show discussion - 3 season reunion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 7/25 - show discussion - 3 season reunion

What was up with a reunion show in the middle of a season? The show before had previews for a regular show, not a reunion show. I wanted to see more cooking.

**that being said, it was nice to see Dave, Sam, Harold, etc again.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55;2490169;
    I miss Cliff and was glad to see him there.
    ...But I'm still waiting for the day the news breaks that Padma and Sam are together. From everything shown, there is definitely something between the two of them. Unless he looks at her and thinks of DUCK FAT.
    Padma is in the middle of a divorce from Salman Rushdie. Maybe once that's final, she and Sam can get together????

My thoughts on the reunion:

Harold is still a rock star... he is always mature and really all about the food. I'm going to Perilla for a second time next Tuesday - it's been getting excellent reviews, and I'm so happy he's doing so well! Also, I have to agree w/ him ... I love watching Hung work (with the exception of the knife incident); he's one to watch this season.

I loved the footage of Sam, and how jealous Ilan got. Sam really should have won Season 2.

What was up w/ Ilan's tux? It looked like he was wearing a tuxedo with capri pants!

I liked seeing Elia's and Sam's impressions of Padma and Tom. Sam's impression was so spot-on it was eerie.

The judges were pretty funny and laid-back. I loved Padma saying that Gail is the sluttier one! She was pretty amusing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2490655;
    Yeah, it was very bizarre, Micah's interaction with the chefs, as if she was on a different planet, she was not in sync with the questions, the other chefs. It looked as if everytime she was asked a question and answered it the camera would pull back and you would see weird looks on the other chefs face as if they thought her answers were bizarre, or she didn't make any sense or if her personality just rubbed everyone wrong. There was a really weird vibe going on and I just can't put my finger on it.
    I really had to laugh when they were talking about the dynamic of being cut off from the rest of the world. One of the women whose name I can't remember said it was really hard not being able to find out what was happening with her daughter or other family. Then Sandy said it was like Spring Break for thsoe who didn't have a significant other. Then Micah chimes in and says it was hard for her being away from her daughter, but for those without a signficant other it was like Summer vacation. I sat there laughing thinking "didn't we just hear that?"

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2490704;

I liked seeing Elia's and Sam's impressions of Padma and Tom. Sam's impression was so spot-on it was eerie.
    I LOVED the lines in there about "Why did your steak taste like steak?" "Yeah, it definitely tasted like cow, why?"

The mock judges table was the best thing about the episode.

"What do you mean you ran out of time? You had thirty seconds."

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;2490702;
    Padma is in the middle of a divorce from Salman Rushdie. Maybe once that's final, she and Sam can get together????
    I'm waiting for the big Sam/Padma announcement as well. When discussions concerned Sam, both during the season and during the reunion show last night, she comments "I must say in Sam's defense ..." I knew I couldn't be the only one who picked up on some chemistry brewing! Let's see WHAT HAPPENS!
    Last edited by vevans; 07-26-2007 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typing error

I must have missed something - when did Padma and Sam become an item?

Ilan being jealous of Sam is wasted energy. Sam's a hottie, Ilan, and you're not. Get over it already.

Thanks for all the updates everyone!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I was upset that this was a reunion show. For a second, I thought I had missed the finale.

The mock elimination was hilarious!

The best bit of the night!

I sort of think the judges are trying to prepare the audience for something we won't like nor agree with....so they were trying to clear the air in advance.

It was a great episode... I too missed the regular competition, but it was great to revisit those shows and be reminded how the contestants progressed and how we came to love or hate them and love watching them.. hopefully the same thing will happen with season three.

Welcome, bobbin&weaving, to FORT. Love your avatar!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast